Chapter 20: A Grand welcome

Freya, Odin, and Zeus had still not prepared to fight yet. All they did was quietly float in the sky as they felt the auras a bit away from them clash. Freya began to break the silence,

"My my. Looks like The Seraphs have arrived. They should be clashing with the elite Valkyries right about now. Though the amount of Seraphs in Heaven outnumber the Valkyries. With time they should overwhelm them.." Odin stroked his beard.

"Yea even if we brought the full army we would still be outnumbered. But we also have Zeus to thank for bringing them elite hoplites. Should balance things a bit. But what im more worried about is.." Odin replied. Zeus and Freya waited for him to finish. Odin looked up at the clouds above,

"We should have been greeted by Archangels by now. Especially the blonde one that killed our Valkyries last time." He said. Suddenly to their shock a voice spoke out,

"Still buying that myth those are the angels to worry about?" Azazel called out. Azazel didn't fight much like the other angels hell he never even left heaven much so they didn't even know who was speaking. Another voice called out,

"Me and Azazel are in charge of angelic spells. Azura created the basis for them but we expanded upon it and created the heaven's judgement spells today." It was Aniel. The two of them had not made an appearance they were just broadcasting their voices.

Freya walked a couple feet forward in the air and shrugged with her arms out.

"And?" The queen of the Valkyries said unimpressed. Aniel and Azazel began chuckling. Odin had a rather stern look on his face and Zeus found the situation amusing. Suddenly Azazel and Aniel both teleported out of heaven and we're directly below the tip of the clouds still a bit away from the gods.

"Ah.. you were at the tournament Salem hosted." Odin recognized Aniel. The seraph smiles as a response.

"Aye. But I guess it's hard to forget a pretty face." Aniel responded as she touched her cheeks.

"Apparently Loki said you're a tough bastard. Let's see if it's true." The allfather replied confidently as he cracked his knuckles. Aniel and Azazel made fake scared expressions.

"Oh please. No need to go cracking your knuckles. We're not stupid enough to engage either of you in a fist fight." Aniel remarked.

Azazel and Aniel put their palms out. The gods merely watched in curiosity.

"Last Renegade!" They both fired a golden bright light from their palms that combined into a massive one that flew at the gods. Zeus raises an eyebrow and a lightning strike hits near him and the rest of the gods and form a lightning barrier. The massive beam made contact with the lighting shield and created a massive explosion. But they weren't done. They raised their holy hands,

"Pillars of Agony." Light beams began raining down from all over the clouds above them being heaven. They came down randomly but some did land where the gods were at. Aniel clapped her hands.

"Golden sphere. Azura's Egg." A golden light ball forms over the gods. The smoke from the explosion finally cleared. The barrier Zeus had created was gone but the gods were still fine. Freya had roughed up hair but that was about it. Azazel began his part. He did a gesture with his fingers and says,

"Heavenly Seed, Chain destruction." A seed formed inside the barrier they were in. Zeus swatted it away with his hand and destroyed it but much more started forming Inside the sphere. With a gesture, Azazel set it off and they began exploding all inside covering the entirety of the sphere which destroys it. Azazel chanted again,

"Seven Headed Great Hydr-" He was interrupted by Odin flying at great speed dispersing the cloud created from the explosion and grabbing both Azazel and Aniel by the throat. Their facial expressions turned to complete horror when they realized how screwed they were.

"You don't have to engage in a fist fight with us. I'm bringing it to you. You can just take the beating." Odin said as he slammed their heads together and began punching them in the face. Each hit had power behind it and if it not for their auras they would of got their heads knocked off but even they felt their aura was weakening. Though he was clearly holding back as he wanted to pass time until Michael showed. Odin continued brutally beating them with gut punches, hooks, and knees. After a savage beating they could no longer stand or fly. As their eyes rolled in the back of their heads, they began to descend to the ocean but He catches them by choking them with each hand. This actually opens their eyes again.

"Any last words? He said before loosening his grip. Despite the situation Aniel gets a smile out.

"Just one, really." She responds confidently. Azazel couldn't understand what she could possibly be so confident about considering their auras were just about done for. Aniel began to weakly speak. Odin couldn't hear her so he leaned his head closer to her. Which in itself was silly as being with divinity can hear over great distances. He was close enough to where his ear was in front of her face.

"Come again?" Odin asked.

"Gu..." Aniel muttered. This made Freya raise a brow. For about 5 seconds she didn't say anything. Then abruptly she shouted,

"GUNGNIR!!!!!!" These words immediately made Odin, Freya, Zeus, and even Azazel open their eyes wide.

"Latitude and longitude you stupid fucks! You're lined up!" Suddenly as Freya and Zeus turn around, a spear hurling at insane speed cuts through their aura and cuts their sides since they were standing somewhat close. They groan in pain as Gungnir rips through them and flies at Odin's back. He reacted to late as soon as he turned his head, Gungnir pierces his back.

"Ahh!!!" He yelled out. He reacted quickly and flared his aura to the absolute Maximum before he was pierced. This allowed Gungnir to not go through him but instead dig into his back. Azazel in shock backs away from Odin as soon as his grip lets go. Aniel begans to grow in magic power as Gungnir enters the battlefield.

"I was never intending to kill you all with magic. Hell I wasn't even expecting our magic to scratch you. I just needed for you all to line up. See I had Gungnir positioned exactly at a certain angle. All I did was look for an angle for it to pierce you all at the same time. It only took getting nearly beaten to death. Hehe." Aniel explained and mocked.

"You..." Azazel said in disgust towards her. Odin attempts to punch her head off with all his might but she sprouts her 8 angel wings, flies around him to dodge and pulls Gungnir out his back. She positions herself at Azazel and throws it towards his head. Azazel sprouts his 8 wings as well and begans flying away to dodge.

"Gungnir is a spear that never misses it's target. Isnt that right... Allfather?" Aniel remarks as she watches it hone Azazel heavily. However now that the spear was no longer piercing his back Odin was able to recover. Zeus and Freya had done so as well though they were still bleeding from their sides. Odin tried to backhand Aniel but she uses her insane flight speed with her wings and flies away. Though she noticed Zeus, Freya, and Odin all rush her down in a triangle formation. Aniel flipped her hair elegantly. They all went for a punch towards her but suddenly they all began flying away from the angel.

"Oh... I got help from Adam getting this divine weapon as well." The angel said as she was now wielding a huge sword. They all gasped.

"Excalibur as well! Wicked woman!" Freya shouted. They had flew away because In blinding speed she summoned Excalibur and did a circle slash around her.

"I knew you angels needed to be put down!" Zeus shouted angrily. The angel raises her sword in the air with one arm.

"The gods shall be purged." Aniel said confidently. The power from Excalibur surged through the world.

Continued on Chapter 21: Angels are up today