CHAPTER THREE

While the two were still eating, the door of the ward was pushed open.

  The woman who came in had a hot afro, her lips were smeared red, as if she came out after eating a child.

  Duan Yan and the woman looked at each other, feeling very familiar.

  "Mom." Xu Yi, who was sitting cross-legged on the hospital bed, spoke first.

  mom? Taking a closer look, isn't it Duan Yan's biological mother Liu Ya?

  "Is Xiao Yi okay? Is there something wrong?" Liu Ya hurriedly went up to see Xu Yi, checked the man several times, and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  The corner of Duan Yan's mouth twitched. His mother's look is too bold and fashionable. Now she is going to dance in the square. With that hair, she can become the most eye-catching "old monster" in the crowd.

  "Brat, get out!" Liu Ya grabbed Duan Yan by the collar and dragged him to the door of the ward.

  "Mom, Mom, outside, show some face." Duan Yan still had corn in his mouth, begging for mercy repeatedly.

  "I'll save face for you, will you save face for me?" Liu Ya scolded him.

  Duan Yan was wronged and said, "What's wrong with me?"

  "Back then, you came here as an overlord. You insisted on marrying Xu Yi home." Liu Ya glanced at the door of the ward while speaking, and lowered her voice again, "How long has it been? You're tired of it." Did you play with women outside? How do you want me to explain to Xiao Yi's mother?"

  Duan Yan's eyes widened, he waved his hands and said, "I, I didn't..."

  "You don't have a fart! The magazines are full of gossip about you." Liu Ya spat at him.

  Paragraph:? ? Why is it still in the magazine?

  Shouldn't the title be: The soft rice man who steals food with his wife's subsidy?

  Duan Yan shuddered, it was over, ruined...

  "What's wrong with Xu Yi? How dare you draft a divorce agreement? Lawyer Chen told me." Liu Ya nodded at Duan Yan's chest, "What's your heart? What's your heart? You were a maniac and ate swan meat back then. At that time, I should beat you toad to death so as not to spoil others."

  He wants to divorce Xu Yi? How can it be?

  "This, isn't this not leaving?" Duan Yan stammered.

  "Isn't that not allowed by the law? After the agreement is drawn up and Xu Yi is born, you can bring it up? Bah, you heartless bastard." Liu Ya said angrily.

  Duan Yan raised his hand to wipe the drool on his face, and said with a flattering smile, "I, I will never divorce, I swear."

  "I'm warning you, what about Jiang Tiantian, or Jiang Tiantian, stay away from her."

  Jiang Tiantian? High school class flower? How did you get involved with her again?

  "Crack." The door of the ward was opened, and Xu Yi walked out slowly with a big belly.

  He smiled at Liu Ya and said, "Mom, don't just stand outside, come in if you have anything to say."

  When Liu Ya met Xu Yi, her expression instantly softened, and she said, "It's not convenient for you to have a big belly, and you came to take care of him yourself."

  Xu Yi said, "It should."

  Liu Ya dragged Xu Yi back to the ward, and muttered, "Are your feet starting to swell?"