CHAPTER NINE

"Pa-ta." One drop, two drops...

  Duan Yan felt his nasal cavity itch, and warm liquid flowed out again.

  Xu Yi's eyes widened suddenly, and he exclaimed, "Why do you have a nosebleed again?"

  Duan Yan let out an "Aww", it was too embarrassing, he howled: "It's not you...you will kill me sooner or later."

  Duan Yan rushed to the bathroom, while washing his face, he sighed secretly: "Why can't you help but be tempted?"

  There are so many young models and photos of hot actresses in the company, he didn't feel much after seeing them, and even felt a little vulgar, but this Xu Yi!

  Look at it once, and it will make his heart itch once!

  Xu Yi was worried, and followed into the bathroom. He had just experienced estrus, heat, and flashes. His legs were still trembling a little, and he looked precarious.

  Duan Yan blocked his nostrils with toilet paper, saw Xu Yi behind him in the mirror, and quickly reached out to help him.

  He said: "You don't feel well, so don't run around, what should you do if you fall?"

  Xu Yi raised his hand to touch his face and said, "Are you okay?"

  Duan Yan wanted to cry but had no tears: Brother, if you touch me less, I think I can bleed less.

  But Omega's palm was too soft, Duan Yan couldn't help rubbing against his palm, like an obedient puppy, he said, "It's okay, I'll help you to sleep."

  "I have to take a bath." Xu Yi said.

  "Why do you like bathing so much?"

  After saying that, I saw that Xu Yi was covered in sticky sweat, and even his thin T-shirt was wet and stuck to his body, so he should wash it...

  "Then, can you stand still?" Duan Yan asked.

  "You wash it for me."

  Paragraph: ...

  There was a nursery rhyme in the bathroom, and Duan Yan found a silk scarf to cover his eyes, and shouted imposingly, "Come on, turn on the water!"

  He embraced Xu Yi with one hand, and held a small bath ball in the other hand, echoing in his ears: "Shake, shake, shake to Grandma Bridge..."

  Well, I have no evil thoughts, I even think that Xu Yi is still a child.

  The black silk scarves over the eyes were ripped off. For Duan Yan, this was the first time he saw the naked body of Omega.

  Xu Yi is really fucking superb, the white who should be white, the fan who should be pink, fuck!

  "Why don't you dare to look at it? Do you think such a body is disgusting?" Xu Yi asked.

  "ah?"

  "Compared to Jiang Tiantian's protruding and slender waist, I'm so disgusting, right? So disgusting, even if I'm in estrus, I can't arouse your desire at all. A man who is pregnant really looks like a monster, right?" Xu Yi's eyes were slowly turning red, his chest was heaving violently, and he was very emotional.

  Suspicious and sensitive during pregnancy, Duan Yan really has no experience at all. He didn't give Omega enough sense of security to make him feel wronged like this.

  When Duan Yan saw Xu Yi sad, his heart ached.

  He looked at Xu Yi helplessly, and said, "Who said I don't have desires anymore?"