CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Hey, that photo..." Duan Yan pointed.

  "I know how to do it." Song Lian said formulaically.

  There are a lot of melons on the Internet, a lot of people join the scolding war, and there are a lot of people who want to take the opportunity to seize resources.

  The scumbag puts in a little food every day to keep Jiang Tiantian's heat going.

  Jiang Tiantian's Weibo and INS have been compromised long ago, and now a random search reveals her black name.

  No one seemed to intend to let her go.

  After Song Lian left for a while, the door of the ward was pushed open again. This time it was Liu Ya and Xu Yi's mother who came.

  The two elders saw the news of Xu Yi's injury on the Internet, and they rushed to the hospital in a hurry.

  "Mom." Duan Yan called out to Liu Ya, then blurted out to Xu Yi's mother, "Ah...Mom."

  Xu Yi: ...

  "Ah Yan is here." Xu Yi's mother smiled softly, and as she spoke, she went to see Xu Yi who was on the hospital bed again, holding her son's hand, and asked worriedly, "Is Xiao Yi alright?"

  Compared to Xu's mother's gentleness, Liu Ya is like having a firecracker.

  She jumped up and grabbed Duan Yan's hair, shook his head vigorously, and muttered: "I will make you gossip, I will make you gossip."

  "Mom, don't blame Ah Yan, it's none of his business." Xu Yi opened his mouth to help him.

  Paraphrase: I'm really going to be bald...

  "Stay on the sidelines, seeing you is more annoying than seeing your father." Liu Ya panted.

  After finishing speaking, she also surrounded Xu Yi's hospital bed, pulling him to ask his health.

  Duan Yan stroked his hair pitifully, it's time to hit him! He couldn't argue for himself.

  After confirming that Xu Yi was really fine, the two elders put their hearts into their stomachs.

  Duan Yan leaned forward to join the group chat, but was so stared at by Liu Ya that he couldn't get in.

  Alpha was picking his fingers boredly when the phone rang suddenly.

  All eyes were on him, Duan Yan said with a sneer: "I'll go out to pick him up."

  It was Zuo Xiaopang who called, and he said excitedly: "Brother, it's okay, the doctor saw your CT image and said that your lungs are very healthy, let alone lung cancer, you have nothing to do with it ."

  In Duan Yan's eyes, Zuo Xiaopang is now a bird of good news. He doesn't have to die young, his wife doesn't need to remarry, and his child doesn't need to be named Song anymore. Hi Dapu Ben ah.

  If Zuo Xiaopang was in front of him now, he would hug that round head and kiss him!

  Although there were still a few checks that hadn't come out, they were basically stable. Duan Yan and Zuo Xiaopang made an appointment for dinner on another day, and then hung up the phone.

  "Wuhu~" The overjoyed Alpha even blew a loud whistle.

  The door of the ward was suddenly opened, and Liu Ya scolded him: "You still have the face to smile!"

  Duanyan: ...I am not, I have not...

  Originally, the two elders planned to stay and take care of Xu Yi, but Xu Yi insisted not to use it.