CHAPTER TWENTY

The press conference was chaotic, and Jiang Tiantian answered several sharp questions.

  She clenched her fists tightly, and she was cheering herself up. Several times when faced with harsh words, her tears were about to fall, and she still answered with a choked voice.

  In the end, Song Lian went on stage to block all the reporters, saying that all the truth will definitely come out today.

  Jiang Tiantian left under the escort of her manager.

  Her announcement of quitting the industry caused quite a stir in the entertainment circle. Everyone went online and waited to eat melons to see if there was any reversal.

  Jiang Tiantian posted a long article explaining everything about herself and Xu.

  The KTV photos are not synthetic, they are real, but they are investing for Xu Moula, not for herself. Her boyfriend knelt in front of her, begging her to accompany other men, just to bring his company back to life .

  Jiang Tiantian loved him and was grateful for his support, so she agreed. Unexpectedly, this was just the beginning of a nightmare.

  In every drinking game since then, her boyfriend will bring her, even if she is eaten tofu, he will not be moved. At first it was just drinking, and later it was humiliation that intensified.

  She didn't want to suffer this kind of humiliation again, so she began to refuse this kind of meal. Xu called her a white-eyed wolf and beat her. The worst time, she broke the bridge of her nose.

  After the plastic surgery, Xu began to admit his mistakes again, saying that he was desperate, and if he had money, he would not let her go out to show his face. He brought up the matter of providing Jiang Tiantian's study and begged her for forgiveness.

  Jiang Tiantian was already soft-hearted, and Xu has been controlling her social circle for the past few years, so that only Xu can rely on her, so she forgave him again. After this reconciliation, Jiang Tiantian realized that She realized that if she could make a lot of money, she might not have to do those things anymore.

  So when a large-scale cover photo came to her door, she took it.

  After the cover photo, she gained a little popularity. At that time, she found out that she was pregnant. This was a happy thing, but Xu met another investment tycoon. Jiang Tiantian pushed it out.

  This time Jiang Tiantian's attitude was very firm. After becoming a mother, she was even more unwilling to do such dirty things. Xu beat her violently again, causing her to have a miscarriage.

  After recuperating, Duan Yan signed her, and Jiang Tiantian strengthened her determination to break up. After earning money, she returned the tuition owed to Xu, and settled the settlement.

  Seeing that Jiang Tiantian became more and more popular, Xu became restless again. He asked to get back together, but was rejected. Frenzied, he began to blackmail Jiang Tiantian with pornographic photos and drinking with him, and asked for money many times.

  All of this is evidenced by chat records

 Jiang Tiantian wrote in the last sentence: From the age of eighteen to twenty-five, I only had such a boyfriend, but he made my life filthy.

  Things became clear, some felt sorry for her, some said it was just Star Entertainment's public relations trick, after the limelight passed, she had to return to the entertainment industry.

  People who watch the play will never understand the real people in the play, right and wrong, black and white, years of humiliation, how can a statement explain it clearly?