CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Duan Yan had a long dream, in the dream he heard his mother calling his name, he also heard Xu Yi crying, hey, what's wrong?

  They all told him to wake up quickly, he just slept, what are you doing.

  "Duan Yan, Duan Yan." Someone whispered his name and pinched his nose.

  Due to shortness of breath, Duan Yan finally opened his eyes.

  Omega was as angry as a little puffer fish, staring at him with puffed cheeks.

  Duan Yan reached out and touched his head, and said in a sleepy lazy voice, "What's the matter?"

  "It's fine if you snore, why are you talking so loudly in your sleep now?" Xu Yi was already angry about getting up, but his temper became even more irritable after being woken up.

  "What did I say?" Duan Yan sat up and looked at the alarm clock beside the bed.

  It's only five o'clock, and it's still early.

  Xu Yi tilted his head and thought for a while, then said, "You called me by my name, and you told me not to cry."

  Duan Yan's hand that put the alarm clock paused, and suddenly recalled the dream just now.

  Xu Yi's cry and mother's cry were so clear.

  He suddenly realized that he was transmigrated, and that he was not dead at the age of 18. He might be in a state now, and he had to go back sooner or later, he had to go back.

  "Why are you in a daze?" Xu Yi's hand waved in front of his eyes.

  Duan Yan stretched out his hand to hug him, he caressed the back of Xu Yi's neck with one hand, wrapped his arms around his waist with the other and said, "Look, you are the only one I dream of."

  "You're so poor." Xu Yi smiled, "Why didn't I know before that you love to talk about love so much? You come here as soon as you open your mouth, did you tell the outsiders all about it?"

  "Did I never tell you? Then how did I marry you?" Duan Yan asked with a smile.

  The atmosphere cooled down, Xu Yi hugged him "um..." for a long time before replying: "Because of a mark."

  "Don't tell me, the two of us got on the bus first and then paid for the fare?"

  Xu Yi twisted his ears, ground his molars, and said ruthlessly, "That's right! That's right!"

  "Then we are quite unrestrained..." Duan Yan said.

  "Run to your sister!"

  "Tsk, don't swear, it doesn't sound good to be a hundred years old, prenatal education starts from the belly." Duan Yan said as he put Omega down on the bed, kissed his eyes and said, "Sleep a little longer, it's still early."

  "Humph." Xu Yi turned around arrogantly. After pregnancy, he used to sleep on his left side. I heard that this is good for the child.

  Duan Yan supported his head and looked at Omega's profile, wondering how the eighteen-year-old Little Swan is doing now?

  "Hug!" Xu Yi closed his eyes and shouted.

  "Okay, give me a hug." Duan Yan stretched out his hand to turn off the light, and hugged Xu Yi back into his arms.

  Omega fell asleep again under the comfort of his pheromone, but Duan Yan didn't feel sleepy at all.

  If he went back, would his twenty-five-year-old self "hurt" Xu Yi again?