CHAPTER FOUR

After washing, Xu Yi came out wrapped in a bath towel. Although there was a non-slip mat on the floor, Xu Yi still walked cautiously because of his bulky body.

  Duan Yan couldn't help reaching out to help him, the person who just came out of the bath was dripping with water all over his body. Even the slender eyelashes are covered with small drops of water.

  Xu Yi's skin was white, covered with a layer of light pink under the washing of hot water.

  Holding his shoulder with Duan Yan's hand, he felt that small piece of skin heat up instantly, and his palm also became hot.

  Xu Yi took out a hair dryer from the locker and handed it to him, and said as a matter of course, "Blow hair."

Duan Yan took the blower without any hesitation, inserted his fingers into Xu Yi's soft hair, and gently stroked it for him.

  Xu Yi's beautiful face was reflected in the mirror. He was already thin and half a head shorter than Duan Yan, standing in front of him looked a bit cuddly.

  Xu Yi stared at the clumsy Duan Yan in the mirror, they hadn't been this close for a long time.

  Duan Yan would give him a moderate mark once a day, and the man said it was for the benefit of the child, who needed the father's pheromones. Besides, they were always relatively silent, and he couldn't tell whether Duan Yan had something on his mind, or whether he was tired of him.

  "Do you only remember the time when you were eighteen?" Xu Yi suddenly asked.

  Duan Yan smiled and said, "If I say that I have traveled here, will you think I am a fool?"

  "Yes." Xu Yi believed in medically diagnosed selective amnesia more than he said about time travel.

  "Damn, look..."

  "It's all the same. What's the difference between the you who traveled here at the age of eighteen and the you who only remembered you at the age of eighteen?" Xu Yi said.

  Duan Yan thought about it, and felt that what he said seemed to make sense.

  Xu Yi suddenly turned to face him, Duan Yan was caught off guard and met his big watery eyes again.

  "So eighteen-year-old you, what do you think of me?" Xu Yi asked.

  Duan Yan was stunned, still stroking his hair with his hands, and said slowly: "Like a beautiful little swan."

  Regarding his answer, Xu Yi curled his lips into a smile, this fucking almost took Duan Yan's soul away.

  "Then you're skinny.□□." Xu Yiyang said in a voice with a hint of coquettishness.

  Duan Yan didn't argue with him like he did in high school, he said: "Actually, my mother also said so."

  After blowing Xu Yi's hair, he helped Xu Yi onto the bed, raised his hand and smelled himself, and said, "I'm going to take a bath too, why does this body always smell like perfume? I don't know how to wear perfume again." Bar?"

  Xu Yi looked up at him and said, "You spray it occasionally, but it's not your perfume."

  Duan Yan closed his mouth, he really said something wrong.

  Xu Yi didn't seem to care about it anymore, turned around and picked up the magazine on the bedside table to read.

  Duan Yan entered the bathroom awkwardly.

  Take a shower and feel much better.

  After he finished drying his hair, he saw Xu Yi leaning against the head of the bed, already asleep, with a magazine in his hand.