CHAPTER EIGHT

What is the most taboo thing in marriage? It is cold violence.

  That's right, Little Swan is coldly violenting him now.

  From work to home, Little Swan didn't say a word to him. After dinner, Duan Yan wanted to coax him, but in the end, with a "snap", the bedroom door closed and locked...

  Paragraph: ...

  Duan Yan slept in the guest bedroom all night, and Xu Yi was already sitting at the dining table drinking milk when he woke up the next day.

  It's rare that this little lazy bag got up earlier than him, but the two big dark circles under his eyes showed that he didn't sleep well last night.

  "Are you angry?" Duan Yan asked.

  Xu Yi looked at him calmly and said, "No."

  You're lying, you didn't even let him in the room last night, and you're still stubborn.

  After breakfast, Xu Yi lay down on the sofa and said to him: "I won't go to the company today, you can go by yourself."

  Duan Yan hesitated for a moment, although he also hoped that Xu Yi would rest more, but such a thing happened only yesterday, today Xu Yi looked like he was going to fight him to the end, which somewhat made Duan Yan feel a little uneasy.

  "Still leaving? We're going to be late." Xu Yi reminded him.

  Duan Yan squatted down and looked at him at the same level, and said, "Then I will buy you corn when I come back in the afternoon?"

  When he was in high school, every time he made Xu Yi angry, he would buy him a bag of cooked glutinous corn to coax him, and he always managed to coax him well.

  "I told you not to eat corn anymore." Xu Yi pushed him lightly and hard.

  Duan Yan took him into his arms and hugged him tightly. The rum-flavored pheromone wrapped Omega, making him feel relaxed.

  "Why are you so cute when you're angry?" Duan Yan laughed.

  "Get out." Xu Yi patted him on the back, not too hard, as if acting like a baby, even the sound of rolling was coquettish.

  "Then I'll get out, I'll come back to take a walk with you at night." After finishing speaking, he rubbed Xu Yi's hair.

  There is no Xu Yi in the company today, it is really boring.

  Duan Yan propped his chin and flipped through the document in his hand. It was sent by Secretary Zhou in the morning, and he hadn't finished reading it for a long time.

  When he thought of Secretary Zhou, Duan Yan became angry. Now he felt that Secretary Zhou was scarier than the head teacher.

  Because that man would always come with a lot of documents and say, "Mr. Duan, please have a look."

  "President Duan, there is a meeting at eight o'clock."

  "President Duan, the company..."

  He was never idle for a moment, being the president is really tiring.

  Duan Yan was in a daze when there were two knocks on the office door.

  "President Duan..."

  Ahhh, it's Secretary Zhou again!

  Duan Yan rubbed his face irritably, calmed down his emotions, and then said calmly: "Come in."