CHAPTER TEN

Xu Yi's smile froze on his face, and he wanted to retract his feet, but Duan Yan held on.

  "What's up?"

  "I got hurt filming..."

  "Where's your agent?"

  "He's on the way here, I feel a little pain, so I'll call you..." Jiang Tiantian's voice was soft and pitiful.

  "Is it serious? Have you bought insurance?" Duan Yan asked seriously.

  "Okay, you, are you busy?"

  Duan Yan looked up at Xu Yi, and said, "I'm very busy. I'll ask Secretary Zhou to contact you later. The company won't abandon you if anything happens. Don't worry."

  Jiang Tiantian seemed to want to say something more, but Duan Yan had already hung up the phone.

  "Aren't you going?" Xu Yi asked.

  "I live Lei Feng?" Duan Yan asked back. "There are so many artists in the company, and I let me take care of each of them, so why do I need a manager? If I get injured, I go to the hospital. I'm not a doctor."

  "Hiss~" Xu Yi suddenly held his stomach and cried out in pain.

  "What's the matter? What's the matter?" Duan Yan looked at him nervously.

  "Your son is kicking too hard." Xu Yi said.

  "Hey, my son agrees with what I said." Duan Yan said with a smile, and as he spoke, he put his face on Xu Yi's stomach, and said, "It's good that I put my energy on you, I can't control others so much."

  "Stupid." Xu Yi touched his ear and said with a low smile.

  After resting at home with Xu Yi for three days, Duan Yan received a call from the hospital, telling him to go for a follow-up visit.

  "Diagnosis for what?" Duan Yan looked confused.

  "Did you forget? Your physical examination report was not good before, and you need to receive treatment." The doctor said tactfully.

  But Duan Yan feels that he is alive and well, and he still insists on exercising every day, so why is his health not good?

  But since there is a problem with the medical examination report, and he doesn't know anything now, it's safe to go.

  "Ah, I've been too busy with work recently, so I forgot. Which hospital are you? I'll come in the afternoon." Duan Yan said.

  After hanging up with the doctor, Xu Yi came out from behind him holding a juice cup and asked, "Who are you calling?"

  "Doctor, tell me to go for a physical examination." Duan Yan lied, he didn't want Xu Yi to worry about him.

  "Hey, I remember you just had your physical examination not long ago?" Xu Yi questioned.

  Duan Yan helped him by the shoulders and led him to the side of the sofa, saying, "Maybe some items were not found."

  Xu Yi gave him a suspicious look, and sat back on the sofa with him.

  "Is Jiang Tiantian hospitalized?" Xu Yi looked at Hot Search and asked.

  "Well, but Secretary Zhou said it's nothing serious, just to add some heat to her." Duan Yan replied.

  "Oh... are you going to the hospital this afternoon?"

  "Yes." After finishing speaking, he sensed something in Xu Yi's words. Duan Yan leaned on the sofa cushion and approached him, asking, "What? Are you afraid that I will go to see Jiang Tiantian behind your back?"