CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

If something happened to Xu Yi, what would he do? He didn't even dare to think about it.

  Along the way, he kept urging the driver: "Drive faster, faster!"

  He wished he could grow a pair of wings and fly to Xu Yi's side immediately.

  When he arrived at the hospital, Duan Yan almost stumbled to Xu Yi's ward.

  There were many reporters around there, and they wanted to go in, but were stopped by the doctor.

  "Mr. Duan is here, Mr. Duan is here." Someone shouted.

  "Mr. Duan, may I ask if you and Mr. Xu were putting on a show yesterday?"

  "Mr. Duan, did you know about Miss Jiang before?"

  Duan Yan's eyes were red, and he asked the group of people viciously, "Who pushed my wife?"

  "President Duan..."

  "Who the hell pushed my wife?" he growled.

  No one came out to admit it. Duan Yan thought at that moment, anyway, this is a hospital, and the rescue of two idiots can be done in time.

  "Mr. Duan, Mr. Xu let you in first." Auntie opened the door of the ward and called.

  The hospital's security also came and drove the reporters out. Duan Yan heard Xu Yi's name and rushed to the ward.

  Omega on the hospital bed looked a little weak, he smiled at Duan Yan, and stretched out his arms again.

  Duan Yan rushed forward, hugged him into his arms, choked up and said, "You scared me to death, you scared me to death."

  "It's okay, it's really okay, the child and I are not that fragile." Xu Yi turned to comfort him.

  "Where did you fall? Let me see." Duan Yan said, carefully groping Xu Yi's body.

  "I fell a big butt, hehe." Xu Yi pretended to be relaxed and joking.

  Duan Yan saw a deep and red bloodstain on Omega's forearm, probably when he was pushed down, he instinctively pulled something to support him, but ended up scratching the iron door with his hand.

  Duan Yan couldn't hold back anymore, holding Xu Yi's hand, tears fell down.

  If he was by Xu Yi's side at that time, he would definitely be able to support Xu Yi, and he would definitely not let others bully him.

  "Are you crying? Don't cry." Xu Yi reached out to wipe his tears, "It doesn't hurt."

  "How could it not hurt?" Duan Yan cried, and finally felt that his voice was a bit loud and might hurt his wife's young heart. He shrugged his nose and restrained his voice again, saying: "Doctor give you Have you checked? Are there any other injuries?"

  "No more, so don't cry."

  "Wooooow, I don't want to cry either, I just can't control myself." Duan Yan sobbed.

  "Hey, when did you become so... fragile?" Xu Yi held his face and kissed him and sighed.

  "My wife was injured, woohoo, what's wrong with me crying? Woohoo, if it were me, I wouldn't even shed tears in the ICU!"

  "Don't say these unlucky things!" Xu Yi scolded him.

  No one wants to see the other get hurt.

  Duan Yan blamed himself so much that he couldn't stop crying, Xu Yi held his face and kissed his forehead, and asked softly, "Is it all right? Baby Duan."