CHAPTER SIXTEEN

There is a kind of person who says no, but is very honest physically, such as his wife.

  Just now he said, "Why do you want to go out to eat?"

  "Is this a date?"

  "Oh, I'm too lazy to get up."

  As a result, as soon as Duan Yan turned around and poured a glass of water, his wife was already going up the stairs with her big belly "hangchihangchi".

  Duan Yan asked, "Where are you going?"

  Little Swan blinked her eyes and said, "Change your clothes, didn't you say you're going on a date?"

  Duan Yan laughed out loud, "Damn it, my wife is too cute, I want to hug, kiss, and date, cough, no.

  "I'll accompany you." Duan Yan stood up and walked towards him.

  Xu Yi is quite obedient when he is not angry, and he listens to everything he tells him. At this moment, he obediently held out his hand to Duan Yan, and the two of them clasped their fingers tightly.

  "Which restaurant are you going to?" Omega asked expectantly.

  "Do you want to go?" Duan Yan asked for his opinion.

  "How can you have an appointment without even thinking about the date? You are really dishonest." Xu Yi raised his chin, a little arrogant.

  "It's not someone else I'm dating, it's my wife, of course it's my wife who has the final say." Duan Yan coaxed.

  The tips of Omega's exposed ears were red, he smiled lowly and said, "You idiot."

  Xu Yi's cloakroom is now full of pregnant women's T-shirts. In fact, they all look similar, but Xu Yi still chooses for a long time.

  Duan Yan leaned against the door frame with folded arms, watching every move of the person in front of him with a smile.

  Every time Xu Yi picked up a piece of clothing, he would compare it in front of him, and then ask, "Does it look good?"

  "nice."

  "What about this one?"

  "It's also pretty."

  Xu Yi rolled his eyes at him, and said, "It's useless to ask you, and you'll be perfunctory to me."

  Duan Yan is not to be relied on, every sentence he said is clearly true, it is beautiful.

  "I'm not being perfunctory." Duan Yan walked over to help him zip up, kissed his ear and said, "You look good in anything, and you look good in nothing."

  Xu Yi was so ashamed that he turned his head and glared at him angrily, saying, "Smelly shameless."

  "Shameless, I want you." Duan Yan pressed against his forehead, and when Omega opened his mouth to retort, he leaned over and kissed it.

  Even when they were kissing, Duan Yan could feel the corners of the little swan's upturned mouth.

  Conquering his own Omega inch by inch with a desire for aggression, Duan Yan's inner satisfaction reached its peak.

  After the kiss, Omega's lips were red, swollen and watery. He stared at Duan Yan with feigned anger and said, "Dog? Keep biting me."

  "Oh, the villain will file a complaint first. Come on, look at me, who bit it? The tooth marks are still on it. The fat man saw it today and asked me if I was raped by you all night." Duan Yan put his mouth in front of Xu Yi as he said.