CHAPTER TWELVE

It was rare that Little Swan didn't stay in bed this morning, and woke up with him. The two of them had exchanged a little since last night, and today they behaved more intimately than before.

  Xu Yi stood in front of him and was helping him tie his tie. When Duan Yan lowered his head, he saw Omega's little hair swirl.

  "Are you still going out to drink tonight?" Xu Yi suddenly asked.

  Duan Yan kissed him on the top of the head and said, "If you don't want me to go, I won't go."

  "Never mind you." After the tie was fastened, Xu Yi patted him lightly and hard.

  Omega was about to leave with his stomach full, but Duan Yan grabbed him back into his arms and said, "You don't care who cares?"

  Duan Yan buried his head in Xu Yi's neck and rubbed it, and said, "Do you want to bite me too?"

  "Why should I bite you?" Xu Yi didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

  Duan Yan bent down to expose his glands in front of Xu Yi, and said coquettishly: "Bite, you don't go to the company now, I can't see you, and I feel flustered. You can give me some pheromones so that I don't have to spend seconds like years."

  Xu Yi said with a "tsk" sound of disgust: "Don't talk to me in this tone, it's so greasy."

  This omega really doesn't understand style...

  "Oh, Xu Yiyi, little Yiyi, little cutie, little swan..." Duan Yan screamed softer than ever.

  "Stop it, you almost called out my pregnancy reaction."

  Xu Yi approached him while talking, what Duan Yan first felt was the moist and hot breath of Omega, and then his soft lips touched his glands, which made him excited, and then there was a burst of numbness, Xu Yi bit it lightly, and the peach fragrance of Omega wrapped him in an instant, making Duan Yan feel comfortable in the peach forest.

  "Are you satisfied?" Omega asked in a low voice next to his ear after biting.

  Ow! This little vixen!

  Seizing the opportunity, Duan Yan quickly held Omega's face, kissed him resoundingly "Bo" on the lips, and replied, "I'm very satisfied."

  Xu Yi's eyebrows were crooked, and his smile was brighter than the sunlight coming in. He said slowly, "It will be fine if you keep doing this."

  Duan Yan's eyes sank, although he knew what was wrong with him at the age of twenty-five, but Xu Yi didn't.

  In Xu Yi's eyes, after marriage, he had already lost interest in him, so Xu Yi, who was so proud, would also become uneasy and feel inferior.

  He thought that this pregnant body made Duan Yan feel sick, he thought that Jiang Tiantian lived in Duan Yan's heart, and he even thought that Duan Yan was willing to leave him at home to meet other people in private.

  So how much grievance did his little swan hold back?

  When I puffed out my stomach and saw that I was full of gossip, I must have cried secretly.

  "Hey, it will always be like this." Duan Yan promised.

  ...

  When I arrived at the company today, I happened to run into Song Lian.

  As soon as that guy saw him, he put on a face of being owed 2.58 million, and then greeted him bluntly out of politeness: "Mr. Duan."

  Looking at you like that, I am not the boss, you are more like the boss! Duan Yan roared inwardly.