CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

I can't tell if this is a dream or reality, the surrounding is pitch black, Duan Yan doesn't know how long I have slept, Xu Yi must be very scared, right?

  After all, before she fell down, she seemed to be crying again when she heard him.

  Duan Yan groped forward, he wanted to go to Xu Yi's side, there seemed to be light in front, and he heard the sound of "click" the door opened.

  The one who pushed the door and entered was the omega he had been thinking about.

  "Wife." Duan Yan wanted to reach out to hug him, but his own hand went through his body.

  Duan Yan looked at his hands in disbelief, what, what's going on?

  "Do you... want some soup?" Omega asked the people in the study.

  Duan Yan looked behind him, and there was a man sitting behind the desk, typing on the computer at the moment.

  The man was wearing black silk home clothes, and a piece of gauze was pasted on his exposed forehead. He heard Omega talking to him, and he raised his hand to close the laptop in front of him, revealing his cold and stern face.

  It was clearly the same face as his, but the aura revealed was quite different from his.

  Old Duan... is back.

  Alpha and Omega looked at each other, and the old Duan always gave people a feeling of calm and prestige.

  "You have just been discharged from the hospital and have been busy with work. Auntie made your favorite soup today. Would you like to come out and have some?" Xu Yi stood at the door of the study, smiling a bit forcedly.

  Maybe he also felt that the stupid clingy spirit before was gone, and now it was the former indifferent husband who came back.

  Lao Duan didn't answer, but just looked at Xu Yi carefully, from head to toe, as if trying to see through him.

  Xiao Duan was so anxious that he stomped aside, "Damn it, talk, you're dumb!"

  Is the safe not open? Didn't you see those letters he left?

  "Did I disturb you? Then you go ahead." Seeing that he was silent, Xu Yi turned around slowly and prepared to leave.

  Fuck, Omega's peach fragrance has turned bitter, and his little swan is secretly sad again.

  "Baby." Old Duan finally spoke.

  Xu Yi turned around and looked at him in surprise.

  "Baby." He called again.

  Xu Yi glanced at him, then looked down at his stomach, and asked, "Are you calling your son?"

  Duan Yan shook his head, as if a little embarrassed, his jaw clenched tightly, and his originally indifferent expression softened.

  He stood up and walked towards Xu Yi, stretched out his hand to stroke his hair, and said, "I'm calling you."

  Xu Yi couldn't believe it. He looked at the man in front of him and asked softly, "So, how old are you Duan Yan?"

  "twenty five."

  Duan Yan leaned over to hug him, rubbed the tip of his nose against the Omega's glands and sniffed greedily.

  "I feel as if I've been separated from you for a long time, so long that I think you're going crazy." Duan Yan said while licking and kissing the Omega's gland, and suddenly bit down.