Shade x reader

First of all i will do my characters first then the rest of the characters from various anime and such,thank you for listening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were walking through the hallway of your school,it was the end of the day and you were a walker (you walk home,not a zombie dingus).
You finally walked out and are now heading home.But you didn't like the fact that you had to cross an alley way to get home.So you were on high alert.Giggling could be heard in earshot,You turn around to see a bunch of the jocks at your school crowd you.The smell of alcohol in there breath made your eyes water a bit,and you plugged your nose from the pungent scent."Hey (y-(y/n) why are you so late at night"One said sloppily."I need to get home baka, now let me go"You say irritated."I d-Don't think so girly"The other grabbed you by the arms,as they pinned you to the concrete floor.Tears rolled down your cheeks 'is this...the end for my reputation?'You thought.The you hear a deep males voice "Let the lady go"His voice was stern and so serious."And what are you going to do about it?"one of the drunk jocks cockily points his finger at the other male."Then I shall break you"He then lunged at the jock and broke his arm.The jock screamed in pain,as the male shatters another jock's skull with his as he head butts him.The other jocks ran away,but the jock with the broken arm gets a whack from the back of the neck,fatally killing him.
Your trembling with fear as he starts to walk towards you.A sudden pain shocked your ankle up to your leg,your ankle is twisted and cut,plus it was bleeding."Are you alright?"The male asked,leaning down to help you up."w-who are you??"you ask.He chuckles,"Call me shade"."Is that your real name?"You ask and he nods."W-well my name is (y-(y/n)"You say trying not to stutter too much."Well (y/n) care for me to take you home and treat that wound?"He asked politely.You smile and nod,taking his hand.Shade gently picks you up and dashes to your home."There"You point at the blue and white house.He swiftly dashes to your bedroom window,setting you on your bed softly.He examined your ankle,seeing the wound.He presses his hand on it,making you hiss in pain."Sssh..Its okey,just relax (y/n)"he softly speaks.A bright red appears,moving his hand off your ankle,the red glow slowly disappears and the wound was treated."Test it out"Shade commanded.And so you did,You gasp in amazment,looking at him."H-how??"You ask."Magic"Was all he replied back."Thank you"You say,returning to your bed."Well,I need to go,bit if you need me,I will be there for you,always"Shade jumped out the bedroom window,dashing off into the night.You sigh,as you tuck yourself in and drift off into slumber.