Pain x reader 4

~Beach! :D~
(Y/n) pov

I wake up in my bed,and get dressed in my (f/c) outfit.I run downstairs and tackle my sleeping pain.He catches me,sitting up.He yawns like a lion,making the 'lions' noise of yawning."Morning pain!"I chirp,"Why so joyful?"He asks stretching."Today we are going to the beach!"I jump out of his arms and jump up in excitement.He chuckles "You're very amusing child"He smiles at me.I smile back,giggling."Well you should go change into your bikini"He says standing up and stretching some more.I hug his waist,my face at his lower stomach.He blushes,resting his hands on my shoulder blades.I then go change.Pain waits for me,whike doing so he packs for the trip.

[At da beach]

"Wooo!!"I exclaim,seeing pain carry most of the stuff."There!"I say claiming a open spot on the beach.I sit,enjoying the shade of the umbrella pain put up.Pain cannonballs into the ocean water."Hey sweet cheeks how are you?"I hear a females voice,looking over I see a blonde flirt with my boyfriend.He tries to swim away but she's follow him.I huff 'How dare that bitch?!'I mentally shout.The I see her kiss my pain-chan!!."Oh that's it!!"I snarl,Going to the blonde and pain."Hey babe"I greet pain.He looks at me and smiles "Hey beautiful"He greets."Whos that?!"The blonde gives the disgust look."Sorry,I'm HIS GIRLFRIEND hoe"Growl."What was that bitch!"The blonde towers me."You heard you pale flat ass and chested hoe"I smirks,pissed.I then feel a strong arm around my torso and pulling me away."Aye bitch!"The blonde yells."YOUNG LADY YOU NEED THE LAWD TO HELP YA OUT YOU HOOKER HOE!"Pain yells at the blonde,she just 'ugh's'.I start pouting."I could have taken care of it!"I squeak in anger."Yes but that would lead to a fight,com'on child come surf with me!"Pain chirped,now on his surfboard."Pain I don't know.."I say nervously."I'll make the waves medium sized"He says hugging me,i smile and nod.The first wave came,and Pain stands up,surffing in the tube of water.It felt very nice.Then a big one came "Pain I don't know....PAIIIIINNN!!!"I screech hanging on his torso,he just leans back a little with a foot back and the other in the front.We are now on top of this huge wave.I look around and see it's very beautiful...I gasp as dolphins swam next to us on top of the wave.Then the wave simmered down to everything is now flat in the water."What was amazing pain!"I squealed in joy."Com'er deeper"He says dragging me against his torso.I then feel something grab my sandal,"My flip flop!"I said as I see dolphins play with it,I gasp "Dolphins!"I say looking at them,they then give me my sandal back.Pain then speaks dolphin,telling them he took me surfing for the first time.The dolphins clicked and made there language,as the pod swims out deeper.Pain then pulls me to the shore,wrapping a towel around me,he dries up instantly he gets out of water.We both sit in the sun for awhile until it got cold and started to rain.we packed our stuff and went home by foot,I got tired so pain carried me and the beach stuff.

~Rainstorm,blackout~

Pain was still warm and dry,he lays next to the fireplace heating up even more.He then hears shivering,looking over he sees me,cold.He goes up to me and drags me over to his warm spot with the blanket.He places it on the floor,so I lay down and he lays down too.He then wraps the blanket around us,pain cuddling me for warmth.I smile and fall asleep in his warm arms.

(That was touching :D see what I did there? Well enough with stupid puns,Pain and reader...something happens between them...something regretting....Anyways I'm out!)