Pain x reader 2

~eating with Pain~

"Pain aren't you going to eat?"I ask him and he is still pouting."Here comes the train,NNerrrrooooooo!"I put some on my rice ball in his mouth.He starts to chew,Then enjoying the tasty food while purring.He rests his head on my lap,And he opens his mouth,as I fed him I stopped and had to ask "Pain have you ever tasted human food?".He shook his head 'no' "only human flesh and blood"With that comment he made,my stomach went weak.

"Are you ok (Y/n)?"He asks concerned."Y-yea but...why do you eat humans?"I ask holding my hand to my mouth.He sits up and looks away ashamed and sternly says "So what if I have to feed on humans to have a proper meal instead of a small morsel you call food!"I look at him and my eyes soften I grab his hand "I-I'm sorry Pain I didn't mean to hurt you"I say looking down and crying.He looks at me,his stern eyes soften too.He pulls me in a hug,"(Y/n)....please don't cry....just some of us...its hard for some creatures that are different on their food menu"He says trying to 'Show love' for me.I hug him back "And I'm sorry for being rude Pain"I lean my head on his chest.He grabs my rice ball with levitation.Putting some in my mouth and some in his,He eats while purring as I still keep my head on his chest now smiling.'My pain kitty~'I thought.After lunch we take a nap together.