Alex x reader 2

Alex's pov

Next morning I hear a knock at my door.I quickly get off my branch and walk to the door.Upon opening it I see my angered mother."Mind telling me why you were out so late?"She sternly says.I block her view of my bed,"Oh..I just wanted to see a human friend"I say smiling wider then usual.Mighty gives me that suspicious look,"What are you hiding young man?"she says trying to look at my bed,but I try to block her.She finally huffs and pushes me forcefully,She gasps,and turns to me."Who is that girl?!!"Mighty shout at me."Mama mama please keep your voice down"I say as I whisper.But too late I hear a yawn,seeing (y/n) emerge from the blankets stretching."Why is she here?!!"Mighty whisper yells at me."Because her life was crappy and I couldn't help but take her here"I explain,Her response was slapping me on the cheek,she stomps out of my room."Alex?"I hear (y/n)'s voice,I also feel her lean against me,and hugging me from behind.I blush at this but replace it with a chuckle "Well guess who's a sleepyhead?"I turn and hug her as she rests her head on my chest.I wrap my arms around her back and shoulders."You waking up?"I ask looking at her,smiling 'she is adorable when she sleeps in my arms'I then hear a response."Your way comfier than the bed"She mumbles.Which makes me blush as red as my hair."U-Umm (y/n)?"I ask."Hm?"She responds."Want breakfast?"I ask,She pulls away stretching,she nods "yeah"her voice is strained as she stretches.I chuckle going to the kitchen and making a breakfast buffet.Once done I sit (y/n) in a chair as I sit next to her putting food on her plate."Eat up (y/n),We got a big day today"I chirp smiling at her.As she smiles at me back."Thank you for making food for all of us"Mighty and the rest of my siblings say,sitting and eating.Once done,I greet her to everyone."Alex?"(Y/n) ask me."Yes (y/n)?"I respond looking at her,seeing her blush."Can we go to place where we can hang out??"She asks nervously.I smile and nod "That's what exactly I wanted to do!"I chirped,Letting her change,and me waiting outside my room to give her privicy.She comes out and hops in my arms and giggles."Lets go!"She chirps.I blush but then nod,dashing to the under water dome.
(Y/n)'s pov
Once there we go in and it is amazing.He still holds me in his arms as he goes to a small pond area that is just gorgeous.He sets me down near the edge of the pond,letting me look through my reflection.I giggle and notice Alex staring at me,Blushing."You okey Alex?"I ask blushing as well.He panicks "Oh! I'm sorry for staring,.Its just I like your smile!,I like you in general I mean-"I cut him off by putting my finger on his soft lips,"Ssshh...Heheh no need to apologize..In fact I like you too"I blush looking at the water."No (y/n) not like a friend,I ....I love you.."He admits,"Well I lo-"I was cut off by a sea dragon grabbing me by the waits and putting me up to its head. "ALEX!!!!!"I scream scared to death,"(Y/N)!!!!!!"He screams my name getting up."HELP ME ALEX!!!!!!"I screech,trying to get put of its grip."I'LL SAVE YOU (Y/N)!!!!"He screams.