Alex x reader

(Y/n) pov

I have a very hard life,struggling with grades,parents that hate each other and argue every night.And a bully that wont leave me alone,ugh...I hate my life.It sucked so bad that I ate lunch on the roof of the school building.And I barely get enough sleep.Until one day were I snapped.

"Hey bitchy dork!"Lilly shouted (if your name is lilly I apologize and you may use another bully name😓).I ignore her thinking it wont be a good idea to respond to a bully.Then She pushes me down as if she wants to make me fight her."Fight me you bitch!"The bully shouts at me,stomping on my back as I grunt in response.Something snapped deep in me.I got up and punched her right in the nose,and when she fell down,I pounced on her,punching her in the face.The students around us chanted "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!".Just then a teacher pulled me off of the bully.The bully was screaming bloody murder as blood from her nose,mouth,and mostly the back of her head oozed out."Ms (y/n)!"The teacher scolded me,pushing me off of the bully and to the principles.I was sent home,and yes,I was beaten.Crying in my bed silently I hear a knock on my window.I look and see a male with red hair,and orange eyes.I get up and open the window,"Who are you?"I ask whiping my tears away."You can call me Alex and I saw you beat your bully up"He mention,seeing him shyly looks down.I sigh,"Well what do you want?"I grumble."Do you like staying here with abusive parents??"He asks confused.I shook my head "But I don't know anywhere else to stay at"I look him sheepishly."Would you like to stay with me,We can get to know eachother better!"He chirped happily,I nod.I pack quickly,Once done I run over to him.He gentle picks me up with my lugage and he dashes off into the nearby forest.I fall asleep in his arms,He then dashes through a world door,arriving in his bedroom.He lays me in his bed as he hangs upside down on his Big branch in his room.