Shade x reader 2

(Y/N) pov

I still can't stop thinking about what happened last night.While I was day dreaming,the teacher called out my name "(Y/N)!"I jump up,startled.And if things couldn't get any worse,"(Y/N) (L/N) please report to the principles office immediately"On the intercom called me up."Go on (y/n)"The teacher sternly says,glaring at me while pointing at the door.I get up and start to walk to the principles,hearing 'oohs' and rude comments about me are being whispered to the drama groups.I growl,wishing for Shade to just kill them all for me,or make them do what I like with no questions asked.Once I've gotten to the principles,I walk in,sitting down,and seeing two police officers next to me."Young lady do you know you have just commited a murder?"The principle looks at me in anger and concern."N-no! I didn't kill anyone!"I argued."Then why did one of the jocks say you killed his three friends?"The principle asks with great concern."Because he was obviously drunk! If you checked his sign of any alcohol in his system!"I growl making the police officers pull out there guns."Woah woah woah,put those away!"The principle scolds the police."Why should we?"One asked."If you frighten a suspect they won't properly understand"The police put the guns away."Now then,we already checked,he said only his friends were drunk,not him"The principle calmly speaks,taking off her glasses.I start to tear up,"Please Ms.scarlet you have to believe me!"I say bursting into tears."Your parents are here to pick you up early Ms.(L/N)"The principle turn toward the police officers that need questions asked.My parents took me home and grounded me,plus I have been suspended for the rest of the year,and we are just beginning the school year."We knew she shouldn't have gone to school this year"My mom whispered to my father in the car."Yeah she is to unstable to be there,we'll just have to home-school her next school year"My dad whispered back to my mom.'I can't believe I am hearing them say this stuff,I thing my life is fucking turning upside-down'I thought as I try and hold in my tears.
We get to the house and I was sent to my room with no dinner."Why me?"I mumble to myself.That night when my parents were asleep,I start to pack my stuff.Tears streaming down my face as I leave a random note on my bed.I leave my house,with my stuff packed ready to leave.Running away from home I run to my favorite park and stayed there awhile.Sitting on a set of swings,I see a male walk up to me,It was Shade! "Hey (y/n) whats the matter?"He asks sitting down on the other set of swings."I ran away from home,and I'm never going back"Fresh hot tears start to form from my eyes."Well why did you run away?"Shade asked me,"They accused me of your murder"I sniffle."Well thats not good,how about you stay with me?"He asks."But.....you got me in this mess in the first place!"I growled."Well you staying with me means that I owe you"Shade shrugs off my frustration.Taking my suitcase in one arm,and me in the other."Why me tho?"I ask,while he is dashing off to his place."Because you were a lady in trouble can I not help you out?"Shade sarcastically asks me.I scoff,feeling sleepy from all the crying,I fall asleep.Shade chuckles and dashes through a door leading to his world.