Pain x reader

~Hanging out with pain~

Well,pain is very tall,I look at pain towering over me(pain's gender is niether make or female).I poke pain's cheek as he(I'm just gunna put a he cuz it's getting irritating saying the name) just lays on a hot spot and snores.

I huff and jump on him.He sits up and looks at me.He quints his eyes and looks at me."What are you doing child?"He asks holding me and making sure I won't burn on the hot spot."Because I am bored and I want you to entertain me"I say putting a hand on his chest.He sighs,"Like what child?"He ask.I wrap my arms around his neck,and nuzzle his neck.He freezes,and I nuzzle harder into his neck.I hear him purr,and the hot spot disappears allowing me to stand.I brush my fingers nails lightly under his chin and he purrs louder.'My Pain kitty~'I thought to myself.Then I reach to the under side of his jawline and start lightly scratching.He purrs even louder "Daaww!! Hehe! My adorable pain kitty cat~"I say but then he stops."Don't call me kitty"He sternly says."Nope kitty~"I lightly scratch under his jaw.He purrs "(y/n) I am going to hurt you if you don't stop"He threatens.I pout and sit on the floor.

"Your no fun Pain-chan!"I squeak in anger.Pain sighs,wrapping his arms around my waist and drags me under him.He nuzzles the back of my neck purring,not squishing me,allowing me to breathe,we both fell asleep cuddling.