Shade x reader 4

Narrator's pov

(Y/n) blushed,as shade held her in his arms."Hey you alright?"Shade asked (Y/N)."Y-Yea yea I'm fine!"(Y/n) nervously responded."Well I-"Shade was cut off by a fire dragon roaring.Shade puts (y/n) gently in a safe area and jumps down,transforming into his beast dragon form,(y/n)'s eyes widen as the male she loves is a big dragon monster![(/•0•) shocker!].He was all black except for his belly,back,and face were white,he has red horns,red tougue,red gums,Red and black eyes,2 orbs on his ears and one big one in his big thick tail was red,his claws were red,his callor was still there but the gold part was a totum for him to transform at will.He roars charging at the other dragon,Shade's horns became longer,and looked like antlers with sharp points."Woah"was all (y/n) could say as Shade rams the fire dragon in a rocky wall,piercing its skin.It roars in agony as it tries to bite Shade.(this fire dragon can also heat up its teeth and when it bites it hurts!,like if you touch a stove with your bare hands).(Y/n) gasps,but Shade moves his horns (or antlers) into its neck,piercing into the throat and killing it in the process.(cuz ya know Shade scrapped his horn/antlers in a line thus ripping open a giant gash in the fire dragon's neck and chest).Shade's horns grow back to normal and her turns to (Y/n).He grumbles helping her down.

(Y/n) pov

I am absolutely amazed I am in love with him,He turns human,and hugs me."(y/n) Are you ok??"He asks worry was in his tone of voice."Y-ya....um....Shade?"I ask him looking up at him."Yes (y/n)?"He looks down to me.I kiss him,he stiffens,but then kisses back.As air was a element of use,we both pull apart."Shade.....I...Love you.."I say gripping onto his black leather jacket."I love you too (y/n) (l/n)"He smiles and kisses me on the forehead."Do you really?"I ask worried he just said that to say it."Can I show you how much I deeply care for you?"I nod instantly.He picks me up bridal style,Dashing to his room.