Shade x reader 6 [final]

Shade's pov

I wake up,sitting up I take a deep breath.Walking to my bathroom I realize I am naked and I smelled myself,'I SMELL LIKE A GIRL!' I thought,and took a shower.(y/n) Woke up,as I get dress she runs to the bathroom and started barfing.I run to her and hold her hair up,"(y/n) what's wrong??"I ask."I don't know *Pukes* My stomach *pukes* started hurting *pukes*"I sigh and grab a pregnancy test,She looks at me.

(Y/n)'s pov

I look up,my stomach feeling better.I see him hold up a pregnancy test "Wtf?!"Is all i say."To see if you're pregnant or not"He says placing it on the sink counter and stepping out of the bathroom and closing it.I then Use it and wait for the results.I hear a dink! And Look at it,it says 'Positive' I scream.Shade knocks on the door "Babe? You okey?"He asks me and knocks some more.'Omg I am pregnant and I don't know how he'll react to it,He'll leave me....'I start to tear up,now crying."(Y/N)?......Its me Zooey.."I hear Zooey slowly open the door.She enters and closes it,seeing me cry."Honey what's wrong? What is the result??"She asks rubbing my back.I start to calm down "It came back positive....But I'm scared to tell Shade because I am afraid he mighty abandon me"I sadly say.She took my hands and I looked at her "Our mother won't tolerate that,she will beat him to a pulp if he leaves you,I'll do the same too okey?"She reassures me.I nod,we both walk out."Shade?"I ask for his presence,He quickly turns to me and holds my hands."Yes babe?"He looks into my eyes."Babe I'm pregnant"I say,silence was between us,I start crying again.I then feel him hug me warmly,He kisses my forehead.I look at him and he's crying? "Shade why are you crying?"I ask."Because....I'm going to be a father and I'm just so happy right now"He says between sobs of not sorrow....but Joy :) .

I hug him,as he hugs back."I love you so much (Y/n)"He says kissing my cheek."I love you too Shade"I say burying my face in the crook of his neck.

(Well there yas go,you can carry on the rest of this in your imagination ;) )