Alex x reader lemon

Narrator pov

Alex and (y/n) burst into Alex's room kissing.He tosses you on his bed,closing and locking the door,he then tackles me,making out with him,you moan into the kiss as he squeezes your bud (Boob squeeze :D).He starts to undress you,You are now in your panties and bra.You whimper "No fair your all dessed"He chuckles."Well let me make it fair~"He says in a sexy voice.He undresses himself and starts kissing your neck.He unclips your bra,licking and sucking on them,he earns a moan from you."Uuuuh~...Alex~"She moans as I send butterfly kisses from her neck down to her womenhood.I slide off her panties and starts to lick her womenhood.You moan loudly putting your hand on his head,you arch your back and cum,Alex licks it all up,Sitting up "(Y/n)...Your very sweet~"He huskily says,pulling his boxers off.You get up and start to suck on his big member."Ugh~.....OOooh (y/n)~"He moans as you bob your head up and down harder and faster,He stops you pinning you down.Placing himself at your entrance "You ready babe?"He asks and you nod.He slides himself into you,since you two are wet enough it doesn't hurt for you,You automatically adjust and nod.He starts thrusting in hard and fast.You moan very loud,Wrapping your legs around his waist,He groans as you lightly scratch his back.You feel a knot in your stomach and He hits your special spot and you moan,cumming multiple times.He starts to slam into you,going deeper,and faster.He moans out "(Y/N)!!!! I-I'M GUNNA CUM!!"He thrusts more into you and then his seed shoots inside you,you moan loudly.Alex pulls out of you and lays next to you,pulling the covers on both of you."I love you (y/n)"He says kissing your cheek and cuddles you."I love you too Alex"You smile and you both fall into slumber.

(OK!! DONE!! :D)