Pain x reader 5 [Final]

~Being separated forever~

We were hanging out in the park and I noticed a lot of black rv vans were parked around us.I look at pain and see he....is uneasy? Odd pain never feels uneasy."Pain?".no response."Pain".still no response."Pain!!".Still no response.I start to get frustrated I huff

Pains pov

Then one of the black rv vans pull out a gun and shoots (Y/n) in the leg,I jump up "(Y/n)!"I try to hold my precious lover.But the a neck rope (What dog and wild animal catchers use to capture them) wrap around my neck,pulling me on the ground on my back,I roar like gorilla in restrain in response.More restraints on my arms and legs,I struggle to get to my (Y/n),but I just watch her bleed to death crying in a stinging hurt."(Y/n)!!....."I stand up and pull the 50 S.H.E.I.L.D agents trying to pull me in the helicarrier.A group of teens that look like heros were watching."(Y/N)!!!!!!"I screech,trying to reach her.I finally reach her "(Y/n)!"I look into her weak eyes."(Y/n) please....dont die....you can't just die.."I feel hot tears flow down my cheeks."Pain.....Dont cry....."(Y/n) weakly says."Well of course I'm gunna cry cuz your dying!"I say,tears flowing down my cheeks more."Pain.....I love...you"And with that (Y/n) was.....gone."no......"I then feel a tug as I get pulled back.I just let them drag me,I don't care anymore,my spirit is broken because my beloved (Y/n) was no longer apart of the living,she is now with the deceased."(Y/NNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!"I screech in pure sorrow,tears still flowing down my cheeks.As they take me away I just stay in my restraint prison and the teen group looks at me "Nick...did the FBI just kill pains girlfriend?"Spiderman asks upset."Yes....and that wasn't right for them to do that"Nick says sadly."Poor pain......"White tiger says."This is just gunna make pains aggressive attitude increase instead of decreasing"Nick says now furious walking out as do the rest."For ones loss another's revenge and Bitterness towards the enemy"Iron fist says his wisdom sentence for the day.I growl,'yeah....anothers revenge...'.

(OMG!!......There's tocos!!!! :D
But that's all of pain,sorry,anyways IM OUT!)