Alex x reader 5 [final]

Alex pov

I start to wake up,Stretching and then going to the bathroom.I then take a shower,after that was done,I got dressed.(Y/N) wakes up but looks a little green."Darling you alright?"I asked her and shook her head 'no'.She then gets up and runs to the bathroom toilet,puking.I start to panic and bring my sister Lufie in."Whats wrong Alex?"She asks me."Sis (Y/n) is puking all of a sudden"I had worry all over my face."Here let her take this"She hands me a pregnancy test,I give it to (Y/n) and step out.

(Y/n)'s pov

I take the test and wait for the result.I then hear a ding! And look at it.'Positive'I scream starting to violently sob.Alex bursts the door open and puts his hands on my shoulder "Sweetie what's wrong??"He looks into my teary eyes."Alex....I'm pregnant.."Silence at first I was about to start crying.I feel a warm hug come from Alex,"Do you know what this means (Y/n)?"He whispers in my ear."No"I respond,He picks me up joyous spinning around then he sets me down gently."We are going to be parents!"He chirps in excitement.My eyes widen "Your not mad enough to leave me??"I ask him and he furrows his eyebrows "Why would you say that (Y/n)?,I really want to have a family with you!...Thats why I chose you out of every women there is,and your the greatest out of all the women!"He hugs me again."I love you so much my précis Flower"He kisses my forehead."I love you more my soldier"I smile kissing his cheek."I love you most"Alex kisses me on my lips only briefly.(Lufie left).

(The rest is up to you cuz I don't wanna write the 9 months thing.ugh.Okey...IM OUT!)