Shade x reader 3

Shade's pov

As I wake up on the floor in my wooden jungle-like room,I stand up,slightly stretching.Looking down at (y/n),peacefully sleeping.Chuckling,I walk to the door to see my angry mother Mighty."Young man why were you out so late?!"She barks,"Mom shh!!"I try to shush her."Don't you shush me young man!"Mighty barked again.I hear a yawn and wince knowing she is waking up."who is that?"Mighty sternly says."Mom,just a friend"I nervously smile,blocking her vision of (y/n).Mighty huffs,pushing me out of the way (since mighty is the strongest).She gasps seeing (y/n) in my bed."Shade!"Mighty turns to me again,"You take this girl home now!"Mighty snarls an order at me."Mother"I grab my mom and whisper in her ear."She ran away from home,and she doesn't wanna go back"Mighty turns to me."Why?"She gets suspicious."Because I murdered three jocks from her school,and they are accusing her of committing the crime"I sigh in shame.Mighty smacks the back of my head,and walks off,pissed."Hey shade what was that all about?"(y/n) asks rubbing her eye,I walk over to her rubbing the back of my head."My mother is not too thrilled with guests"I explain to her."Well can't you speak with your father?"She asks being totally naive with the subject.I sigh,"My dad is on a mission"."Who is your dad?"."The slender man"."What?!"(y/n) shrieks."Keep your voice down,my siblings are in their rooms"I say putting a hand on her mouth,which she pushes my hand off her.I sigh,'why is everything so difficult now?'I thought to myself.I hear (y/n)'s stomach growl,"Hey do you have anything to eat?"She asks.I gasp,running in the kitchen and cooking breakfast.(y/n) starts to wonder and ends up where I am at."Whatcha making?"I groan as she was right behind me and I could here my mother walk out to the kitchen."Please (y/n),sit down while shade makes us breakfast"Mighty glances at me with a stern look as she and (y/n) sit down.Once done with making a lot of pancakes,eggs,bacon,and sliced potatoes,I set the dishes on the table with the plates,napkins,sauces,and silverware.I sit down next to (y/n) as I put food on her plate for her,and on Mighty's plate,and finally mine.As we eat we three hear footsteps and the other bedroom doors open.Since (y/n) was fine and so was I,and Mighty was sitting on the other side of (y/n)."Who made breakfast?"Zooey asked,"Yeah did you mom?"Alex asked.The rest stand there shocked."Your brother Shade made breakfast"Mighty said about to drink some milk in her glass."B-But mother....Its great that shade made breakfast this time but....."Lufie was trying to say."Who is that girl in between you guys??"Chloe asked."Yeah"ZaZu asked also."Shade,why don't you tell your siblings who are guest is"Mighty says eating.I lowly growl,"This is (y/n),she will be staying with us"I glance over at Mighty,who was glaring at me.Zooey squealed with joy,"Thats great!"Chloe cheerfully says.Everyone smiled,sitting down and enjoying a proper meal.
After breakfast I take (y/n) To a little secret hide out,where only I know.And they travel on a Jumbolian dragon,a herbivore."S-Shade are you sure about this?"She asks nervous,wrapping her grip around my torso.I blush a tint of pink and chuckle nervously."Don't worry so much (y/n)!,just sit back and enjoy the travel"I say turning to her smiling,then looking where I am going.

(Y/n) pov

I sigh,tightening my grip on his torso,I look around and see a beautiful place that Shade takes me to,An Crystal Dome where It has inhabit a lot of trees and cute harmless animals.As we get in the dome,it is closed shut,so no predators attack.He then disappears,"Shade,where did you go??"I look around still sitting on the big herbivore.Something grabs my arm,pulling me up into the trees,I let out a yelp,but I feel strong arms hold me in there lap.I open my eyes and see shade looking away,And Blushing?!."Hey whats wrong??"I ask worried."O-Oh hehe n-nothing at all"He says rubbing the back of his neck.
'He is so cute,Feelings for this male,I think I made a great choice,but I don't know if he likes me'.