Alex x reader 3

(Y/n)'s pov

I can't believe that I am going to be eaten by a sea dragon! I then feel something grab me out of the dragons grip.I turn to see Alex!,He races to put me in the pyramid and jumped,turning into his beast monster,He was all red,his face,back,and underbelly was orange,his horns,claws,tongue,gums,and orbs on his ears were orange,I can't believe the one I love is a real monster.

Alex roars loudly,running up the sea dragon's tail and up to its head.Biting with tremendous force,He bites one of its eyes,also injecting lethal toxins.(Yes the fairy element sphere dragon does have Deadly Toxins in there teeth and claws).The sea dragon roars in agony as it lands back in the water,but now dead.Me still trembling with fear,hot tears start to form,stinging my eyes as they trail down my cheek.Just then Alex jumps up to me,Helping me down,he grumbles as we get on the base ground of the dome again.Once he turns to human form,I hug him tightly,burying my face in his chest crying.His strong arms pull me in closer to him.As he embraces me in a comforting hug."I am so sorry (y/n) this won't happen again"He says his tone of voice was sad and full of worry."I love you Alex"I finally got to say,Looking up I kiss him on the lips.At first he was surprised but then kissed back.Of course Air,something every creature needs except for marine life.We both pull apart,"(y/n)?"I turn to look at Alex he is blushing."Yea?"I respond blushing."Can I show you how much I deeply love you?"He asks,I nod with no hesitation.He then picks me up and dashes to his bedroom.