Pain x reader 3

~Jealousy~

I was walking and watching my Pain kitty walking infront of me on our walk.I then feel arms wrap around me,I scream and hear Pain yell out "(Y/n)!!!"He runs to the small crack I've been pulled into.I get pulled to a small dead end opening."I-I saved you miss (y/n)"The male states whispering."Saved me from who and how you know my name?!"I screech and he shushes me."The monster shouted your name and I saved you from the monster"I make a disgust face,"Excuse me that 'monster' is my boyfriend!..PAIN!!! PAIN!!!!!!!"I yell his name.Then a big ball with spikes bursted from the wall,landing on the otherside of us.Its pain!,but he looks pissed beyond.He stabs the man who took me,instantly killing him.He grabs me,holding me bridal style.We go back home and he starts to lick me like a mother cat scenting the young in her scent.I giggle "Why are you doing this??"."So you smell like me and my mark is on you,your mine and nobody else's.Next time I see you with a human boy I will kill them"He threats.I kiss his nose "Ok pain-chan!"I chirped,I see him blush looking away from me."Your such a jealous type~...but I'm also glad you saved me"I say leaning into his chest,He wraps and arm around my back (since their 5x bigger than a human).

~Bothering pain~
I poke his cheek as he sleeps.He grunts and roles on his side.I giggle and jump on him.I then feel him jolt.He looks at me irritated,"Child,why bother me now?"He asked huffing."Because I'm soooo bored! And you saved my life I guess,so I wanna be entertained"I nuzzle in his chest.He purrs loudly,He sits up and looks at me with his blue ringed and black eyes into my (f/c) ones.I blush and reach up,Kissing Pain.His eyes widen,the he slowly kisses back,Grabbing my wrists and pulling me closer in the kiss.He let's go of my wrist moving his hands to my back,keeping me in place.I place my arms on the sides of his neck(remember bigger that a human).We have a big make out session until I was in need of air.We pull away,me panting and blushing very scarlet red.Him lookinging away from me when we pulled away,then looking back at me."(Y/n) what was that delicious feeling??"He asks."Its called love..."I say recatching my breath.He looks at me sternly "So......Love is a type of pain?"I looked shocked and look up at him.I nod but don't tell him what it is.He then looks at my chest,"So we need to take another step into the 'Love'"He says lifting my shirt with his finger and thumb.I slap his hand away,hugging my chest and giving a flustered upset look."Bad pain!"I say,he tries again and this time I slap him on his cheek.He growls,holding me in place,I thrash around and My leg gets free.Still thrashing around I then hit something that makes him groan in a special hurt to his groined.He holds his croch,callapsing on his side and curling up.I then realized 'I just hit my Boyfriend in the balls...'I thought to myself."Omg! Pain-chan! Are you alright??"I ask concerned.He nods,"I'm just gunna lay here on the ground for a while..."He says weakly,whimpering of how much hurt he is feeling.I just lay near him and read a book.
'He kinda deserved that'I thought to myself.

(Well that's gotta hurt for pain,but he was being pushy with reader-chan.Anyways I'm out!)