Shade x reader 5 Lemon

Once inside his bedroom,(y/n) and Shade were kissing passionately.Shade throws you on his bed,he closes the door and locks it.After that was done he then pounced on top of you,kissing you again.You wrap your arms around his neck as he wraps his strong arms around your waist.You two have a make-out session,undressing eachother in the process.Now you are in your bra and panties,and he is in his boxers.You stare in amazement of his stone hard abs and his byseps,you blush a deep scarlet red."Hehe like what you see (y/n)?~"he says in his husky voice.You nod and look down to see a huge bulge in his boxers.He kisses you neck and finds your sweet spot,You moan in response.He in unclips your bra and throws it across the room,sucking on one of your buds and massaging the other.You moan his name sweetly "Shade~...Uuhh~"You moan,He stops and kisses your neck down to your stomach and down to your womenhood.He then sees your soaked panties,he then pulls your panties off flinging them to the other side of the room.And then taking one lick of your womenhood,You whimper "S-stop playin shade"You gasp as he starts to lick,and sticking his tongue in your entrance making you moan louder.He stops and pulls off his boxers,showing his huge member.'OMG HOW IS THAT GOING TO FIT?!!'you thought ask he lays on top of you,Placing his member at your entrance."S-shade wait...I'm still a virgin"You panic."Ssssh,dont worry it's my first time too~ I'll go gentle ok?~"He kisses me briefly.I nod,as he enters you causing you to scream in pain/pleasure,tears stream down your face.Shade stays absolutely still,waiting for you to adjust to his size.You nod "m-move"You command,and he obeys.He starts to thrust deep and hard into you,"(Y-Y/n) you're s-so t-tight"Shade moans,"F-faster,H-harder!"You moan and wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck pulling him in closer.He starts going inhuman speed and he is now pounding into you.He then hits your special spot,making you moan even louder "S-Shade! R-Right there!!"You moan,"G-God (Y-Y/n)!!"He moans out going even faster and slamming into you hard.You both feel pure bliss until,you feel a knot in your stomach,"S-SHADE I THINK I'M GOING TO-!"You moan out,"M-ME TOO!!"He grunts,panting he slams into you harder.You then climax on his huge member,"SHADE!!!!".""(Y/N)!!!!!!!"He belows releasing his seed into you.He pulls out of you and lays next to you both of you panting.He pulls the covers over you and you both cuddle eachother."I love you (Y/n)...~"Shade kisses your cheek."I love you too Shade~"You say,then both of you fall asleep.

(OMG! Hope you liked this lemon!,also the last part of shade x reader will be out!,and the on to Alex x reader lemon!,cya kiddos!)