Chapter 4

Sleep was far away from Taehyung's eyes, standing in the balcony he glanced all over the Jeons estate until his eyes landed on a certain thing, the rose garden. Before his thoughts could lead somewhere certainly to someone he stopped himself and closed his eyes taking the cold breeze, rushing through his skin. And his phone buzzed making him snap out of everything, his lips formed a smirk looking at the caller ID, picking it up he spoke..

" It's been a while Hyung." His voice was smooth yet sarcastic,

"Yah be happy that i called you at first place, and have some respect to your hyung for doing what you said more like ordered, it's useless to say anyways, t's getting out of hand this time, seojun tried to get them down but they are not backing off, Italians are sometimes a pain in ass. I don't even wanna come up with the Russians. Yang groups are manipulating them." 

" Arrange a meeting, I will be there in a few mins." He cut the call instantly..

" Are you going alone?" A voice came behind him making him sigh, he turned around to meet his Yoongi hyung,

" Well everything is going smoothly, don't need to worry Hyung. I will be back soon." His answer was monotone, Yoongi took a step forward closing the gap between them.

" You kissed him last week at the gala, yet he is behaving like you don't exist, what about you. You didn't even blink a second when you were looking at him. You obeyed him like a puppy when you spaced out rather than beating him to death like you do to others?" Yoongi rasped out looking straight into Taehyung's eyes, which showed nothing.

" Yoongi oppa where are you " Ji-ah voice call broke the tension, Yoongi backed off with a smirk never leaving off, he knew his best dongsaeng more than anyone and he knew what's coming on too, yet he was awaiting for it.

The moment Yoongi walked off, he took a deep breath and walked out of the mansion, getting into his car he grabbed his gun placed on the passenger seat, it was the finest model of CZ C2000, his Name craved on at the top with sliver black. He liked the Russian weapons but Czech is an exception when it comes to this and everyone calls the gun as his wife cuz he takes it everywhere and takes care of it god damn good. He started killing at the age 17 and got himself a pretty fearful position, keeping it back. 

 He drove off the place, headed to the Head quarters of the organisation. The moment his car entered in every guard present there bowed in respect.

Kim Taehyung : 

The moment I stepped out taking my gun(wife) out, I walked off signalling the guards to close the gates, cuz if something goes wrong no one goes out alive. Getting into the meeting hall I glanced all over to see the Italian mob boss sitting over the other edge and all his men filling up either sides, as I made my way towards my throne I heard few murmurings, looks like they came planned, taking my seat I placed my gun over the table and waited till that son of bitch talks up.

" Well I am sure you are king now, son of Kim Namjoon. So according to what I have heard it seems like everything is true regarding your arrogance Mr.Kim Taehyung."   His voice boomed over following laughter, I took a glance over my shoulder to see woo-shik hyung sighing closing his eyes, he must have been annoyed well it's odd that he didn't killed them. 

" You are right  Vito Genoves, I am sure you must have heard about what I am capable of doing. If you are not aware, let me clear up to you as Mr.Yang didn't mentioned. It was me who gave orders to my men, to attack on your main building which is for drug shipment and weapons too, think about it once I am capable of ending your whole damn main source just in a half and hour from here, and I am sure it doesn't make it more than a 10 mins to end everyone present here including you as you all are in my den now."  The venom dripped down my throat and I could  feel everyone gluping the lump, but the boss didn't showed it out well he has a minimum thing to be a boss at least for this. He gently grabbed the water beside him and drank whole in a go. Before he could speak, I cut him off,