Chapter 16

So let's count each day as a chapter,
You guys be prepared to read most shameless 15 chapters from on now.

Day 1
Having a talk

The night passed like a second, being in each other embrace for them, the couple down stairs preparing the breakfast for them, and the smell reached kooks nose, his eyes got shoot open,

He got up to see that he is in his hyungies hold, but his shirt is half open and his shorts are so messly wore.

He blushed hard at the thought of his hyungie changing him, where he doesn't even know when he fell asleep.

He tried to break out from his hold but taehyung grip on his waist got more tight, making him moan out low.

And trying for an hour he got down and made his way towards the bathroom and saw a note,

' this is the great woo-sik -
The brushes are in the cupboard on your left and towels are next to it.'

He laughed and put it aside and took out the brushes and started doing his routine it only lasted for a second, a scream left his mouth as he felt taehyung hugging him from behind kissing his nape, his waist getting frim squeezes from elder, while he holded the edge of the marble to support himself being a moaning mess.

" Good morning hyung!" Kook stated gaining control over and taehyung just hummed and growled lowly, " It would be a perfect start, if I wake up being with you and the warmness between us while I kiss the hell out of you. I demand it from tomorrow on bun!"

" Okie then." Kook mumbled out being lost.

" Let me kiss you." Tae whispered lowly turning kook towards himself but

" You have to brush!!" Kook pushed the other brush into his mouth and patted his chest and tried to get out of taehyung grip, but Taehyung didn't let him.

" You do it baby." Taehyung stated and made kook sit on the side, and younger just sighed out loud and started whatever he was told.

And by the time they got finished a knock broke the tension,

" Good morning to both of you and you guys better be ready and get down for breakfast and after that free to eat eachother faces off!" Da-mi voice broke out teasing both of them,

" Coming noona." Kook shouted back and dragged Taehyung along with him and opened the door only to get slammed against it.

" Just let me have a quick kiss-" before Taehyung could finish kook pecked him at the conner of his lips, and whispered

" Not now hyungie, let's have breakfast first." And Taehyung followed it like a command yet enchanted by the beauty taking him.

Well let's just say that, The great Kim Taehyung is ready to bow down and keep his everything aside and follow blindly wherever his lifeline takes him , that includes the hell too..

As they got down, woo-sik greeted them and took out his car keys.

" You going somewhere hyung? " Kook asked, Taehyung just sighed,

" Yes, better finish the breakfast and you guys are running late according to your husbands oders! " It made kook get confused,

he just shrugged off and made his way to wards the ramen noodles which are placed on the kitchen counter and sat there devouring it the Next second. And taehyung following him like a lost puppy.