Chapter 14

" Daniel make sure to mark the territory, I have said Yoongi and Kai to guard the border." Namjoon said to daniel who nodded and made his way towards the deep forest.

While everyone stood there hard to respond,

" Let's get inside everyone, we have a lot to decide before they take another step." seong announced taking his wife da-eun in his arms,

Everyone nodded and followed in, while Hobi dragged Taekook from behind.

" I have choosed the honeymoon place, Milli said it would be perfect. Enjoy here, in a week, our favourite flight." He squeled lowly handing Taehyung the cover and dragged whinny kook,

" To where Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked pouting feeling embarassed,
While Taehyung shook his head and said.

" Canada"

" You can't be serious hyung!" Kookie mumbled out huffing and puffing his cheeks getting more red even though.

As they entered in, Jackson took kook and made him sit on the couch and hobi pushed Taehyung to sit beside him,

while Jin and Hana along stood behind them, while their aunts covered their sides,

ma-ri and Jennie on kooks side,

Iseul, da-eun sat beside tae,

and Geyeong stood a side with Namjoon, hwan and Jackson, ha-joon,

Milli and Heoseok cuddling on the opposite couch,

jimini with Hyun and ju-won.

Ji-ah- and Mia in dae-seongs arms still trying to process everything.

" Listen carefully, before you guys get into managing organisation things, we want you guys to have a break and know eachother more." Ha-joon said which made kook go deep red.

" Kook baby don't get all red just for this, as per our family rules, you guys have to get pregnant by the end of the year, so use this opportunity!" Dae-eun squelled, while Iseul snapped her forehead, and whispered out saying ' you are scaring him.'

" Fine just leave it, everything is going to be alright, let them at least  change the dresses." Ma-ri suggested but Everyone shook their heads as no,

She just shrugged off and tugged Taehyung's sleeve to gain his attention and when he tilted his head, she whispered, ' Maybe you need to envelope with him as soon as possible.'

Which made Jennie sushh her,

" Fine stop it everyone, I have other plans for my baby and my self, you guys don't have to worry at all and just give me five minutes from your session." He said and went out leaving kook all pouty, while Namjoon and Ha-na sighed while Jin and ha-joon did a high five ,

" I am sure kook will get pregnant right after." Geyeong stated closing her eyes, while Jimin cleared his throat not to bring up that point as kook is now beet red.

" Is everything alright here?" Yoongi voice brought them all to present, he looked at everyone and stepped in and said

" The foxes are guarding, Kai and Daniel are checking something, so I came fast to see the drama." He pulled jimin from Hyun hold and hugged him, kissing his nape.

" Son get a room will you!" Hyun mumbled out while ju-won closed his eyes, not prepared for the upcoming havoc,

" I forgot to announce, Jimin is pregnant, 2 weeks long." As Yoongi stated, Geyeong soul and Hyun souls left the room,

While Jimin stomped on Yoongi's leg, hissing out cursing him for revealing it so soon.

" Oh my god, Jiminie we are pregnant together. That's so good." Milli squelled, while Heoseok holded her gently, glaring at Yoongi.

" I am excited for the babies to come on. My dear brothers work hard." Mia and ji-ah said in union.

" Omo, when this happened. " Ha-na and iseul mumbled out looking at each other, while Jennie and ma-ri did a happy dance,

Jackson crying in ha-joons and Namjoons arms. Hwan and Iseul screaming in union as ' That's my son's hardwork '

" I can't anymore with these idiots, Jimin come give me a hug." Jin engulfed jimin into a tight hug, as he just laughed seeing everyone.

" What's going on here!" Kai and Daniel asked in union, making Yoongi sigh in a dramatic way.

" Jiminie is pregnant" Mia said in a whisper tone. Which rewoked the chaos.

" We are going to be uncle's yaaayy. Two baby's one year." Kai said jumping up and down holding yoongis shoulder while daniel congratulated
" Congratulations hyung....." 

" We will be going now!" Taehyungs deep voice broke the chaos, everyone just stared at him as he got grown two horns on his head.

Before they could react, Taehyung picked up kook and made his way out.

" Namjoon-ah did he just took him out." Jin asked out not able to believe his eyes, in a sec Namjoon dragged out Jin following his son, and everyone followed.

" Taehyung where are you taking him." Namjoon asked, to resive a shrug in return.

" Yah-" jin voice got cut by helicopter approaching sound.

" I can't believe this!" Hana mumbled,

" I can't believe he took my words seriously, oh my god." Ma-ri said while Jennie just nodded at her.

" What she said to him!" Iseul asked out in middle making them sigh.

" I suggested him to envelope with his kook as soon as possible. And that's what going on now." Ma-ri sighed out loud. While Iseul and Jennie along with dae-eun started laugh lowly.

" We will be away for a while, till the month end, 15 days, don't disturb us." Taehyung said cooly which Daniel and Kai praised, saying.

" You are so cool hyung. Don't worry we are here to handle this crackheads." As they said Ju-won and Hyun smashed their heads along with Mia and ji-ah.

As the helicopter got down, Heoseok gwaked at it, it's his favourite one, while Taehyung smirked back making him roll his eyes and smirk back at him, connecting their mind links.

' it's just a start Taehyung-ah, let's see if you can maintain this till quater half of the journey together, I can't wait to get to watch all the Maniac show.' Heoseok smirked back which wiped out Taehyung's,

Getting in Taehyung placed Kookie and buckeled him up and he said down properly and waved at his beliwerwd family. And signaled the pilot to take off.

All the time kook in a state, too much occupied with information his brain have received from last hour.

" Let it all aside baby, for now concentrate on us now." Taehyung mumbled in his ears, kissing his ear lobe, sending chills down his spine, making kook shif his position,

Kook looked at Taehyung, his eyes sparking in the dark. While Taehyung just started at him mismarised, hard to take his eyes off or breath out. He knew if something happens to this innocent one, nothing will be lively to him ever, he oathed to keep him safe from everything.

" Kiss me hyungie!" And it was enough to break the silence,

Taehyung growled low, mumbling
' Mine '  and smashed his lips on youngers claiming his hunger.

'yours' kook said in between the makeout session.

And it's just a start yet....