Chapter 29

Lena's POV

"Kara Danvers." I say through gritted teeth. William fucking Dey just walked in our apartment. "What is he doing here?"

Kara looks at the door then at me with a guilty expression. "Baby, I'm sorry! I kind of invited him to game night a couple days ago...I was going to tell you that night but...well you know what happened that night." She says looking down with flushed cheeks. "He's lonely! And I thought he could hang out with the boys."

"Well it looks like he only has eyes for you!" I whisper yell as I see him walking over to us with his eyes on Kara.

I immediately put my arm around Kara as he is now standing in front of us. "Kara, your place is nice."

"Thanks, it's even better that Lena lives with me now." She says smiling as she leans into me.

"That's cute, I bet it's so fun living with your best friend." He says then looks in the kitchen as Winn and James are arguing about Star Wars or something. "Be right back."

"You didn't even tell him we're together?" I ask rubbing my temples.

"I thought it was a given." She says as she kisses me. "I love you and only you."

Soon, everyone comes in the living room to play a game. I decided to sit this one out but be Kara's moral supporter. She sits on the ground directly in front of me. Every once in a while she'll rest her head on me and look up at me from upside down. I play with the ends of her hair as I sit up leaning over her shoulder, watching the game.

William is sitting directly across from Kara basically watching her the whole time. Now I know how oblivious she really is when it comes to people having crushes on her.

"Boom! I'm in the lead!" She says fist bumping the air and turns slightly in my arms to look at me. "Lena! Did you see that?"

"I saw it babe." I say smiling at how excited she's getting. I give her a kiss as a reward and from the corner of my eye, I can see William's eyebrows furrow together in confusion but he doesn't say anything.

"I'm switching teams, I'm on Aunt Kara's side!" I hear Mila say as she gets up from between her moms and sits in Kara's lap. Alex and Maggie gasp as they look between Mila and each other. Kara sticks her tongue out which makes Mila do the same earning giggles from the group.

As soon as Kara finally won, she's on her knees and turning her body to face me. "I won!" She says kissing her biceps with a huge grin.

"Good job, baby." I say leaning in to kiss her. "So proud."

She smiles and gets up to sit beside me. "Do I get a reward tonight?" She seductively whispers in my ear.

"Did you forget our niece stays with us every Friday?" I ask as her face drops a little. I hear a little groan come from her. She'll get over it, I know she loves when Mila stays with us.

"Meet me in the bathroom in a couple minutes, I'll go first." I whisper in her ear as I nibble on her earlobe just to give her a hint.

I walk to the bathroom that's connected to her room and shut the door behind me. I make sure I look decent and that my breath smells good. A few minutes later, I hear the door open and Kara walk in. I lock the door behind her and skillfully pick her up and set her on the bathroom counter. "Do you want that reward right now?" I ask wedging myself between her legs as hers go around my waist.

I feel her nod, "Please." She says eyeing my lips. Her eyes stare into mine and the intimate eye contact she is making with me is about to drive me wild. She kisses me passionate and roughly, not wasting any time. I hold her body against mine wanting to feel her. I pick her up and gently pin her against the bathroom door. My hand travels between her legs, "Can you be quiet for me?" I ask knowing that everyone is in the living room right now including our niece.

"Yes, please just fuck me Lena." She says raising her hips as she stares in my eyes. I bite my lip as I slide my hand into her underwear and slide them through her folds. I start rubbing circles on her clit as I'm face to face with her. She's whimpering and holding back her moans while staring into my eyes. And it is the most hottest and sexiest thing I think I've ever experienced.

I easily slide my finger into her catching her off guard as she lets out a moan. I silence her moans with my own mouth and swallow them. "You're so wet for me baby, hmm?" I say against her lips going faster as I add another finger.

"Always." She breathlessly gets out as her head goes back. She's meeting my thrusts with her hand and I can tell the way she's clenching around my fingers, she's about to cum.

"Eyes on me." I say backing my face away from hers so I can watch her. "Remember this feeling for me? How good I make you feel."

My words must have had a physical affect on her because her face is full of pleasure as she starts to shake, gasping, trying not to make a sound.

Once she has climaxed, I bring my fingers to my mouth and lick them clean, "You taste amazing." I whisper bringing her in for a kiss. Kara moans tasting herself on my tongue.

"Rao, Lena. You have ruined me. I've never considered myself a sexual person. You just...I-I don't know how to explain it. With you, it's just never enough." She says wrapping her arms around my waist from behind me as I wash my hands.

"I feel the exact same way, Kara. When you said you think about me that way more than you should...I was so relieved because I feel the exact same way." I say looking at her through the mirror.

She smiles at me, "We need to head back out." She says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom. We definitely should have planned to come out at different times because everyone's eyes are on us. "Girl problems." Kara says for us.

Of course the only person who wouldn't believe us is Maggie, "Please don't tell me you guys just had a quickie in the bathroom!" She exclaims in a joking matter.

Kara's face reddens immediately and Maggie takes that as a confirmation. "You horny mother fuckers—"

"Babe! Watch your mouth!" Alex says covering Mila's ears.

"What does quickie mean?" Mila asks innocently, looking at us with a Popsicle in her hand.

Maggie starts laughing and Alex just looks like she saw a ghost. "I-It means who can wash their hands the fastest."

Alex hurries and changes the subject thank god. Kara drags us to sit down where we were before and her hand lands on my thigh. "No funny business, Danvers." I say to her.

She smiles and kisses my shoulder in return. I can't help but smirk as William's eyes are on us the whole time. I intertwine my hand with Kara's that's resting on my leg.

Eventually everyone starts to leave and William is the last unfortunately. "Thank you for inviting me Kara...I had a lot of fun." He says as he grabs his coat.

"Anytime! I'll see you Monday." She says holding the door open with a smile.

He gives a force smile my way as he walks out the door and I shut the door after him letting out a dramatic sigh. "I think it's cute when you get possessive over me." Kara says from beside me.

"I thought you thought it was unattractive?" I ask teasing.

Kara begins to walk towards the bathroom where Mila is taking a bath. "That was before I met you." She winks as she disappears around the corner.