Chapter 28: The Paper Left By Creation

"You ran off Kirby! What happened anyways?" Susie asked. Kirby then showed her a piece of paper. "H-Huh?"

Meta Knight explained, "It's a piece of paper that randomly fell out after we defeated Nightmare. I wonder what it is..."

"We'll get an answer soon enough, I better show this to the rest of the heroes though," Kirby replied. Meta Knight nodded as Kirby went to join the heroes. "I have something!"

Byleth asked, "A clue to finding where the Legend Stones are located or where Queen Bailey could be?"

"No unfortunately, but it seems to be something that could be important. Nightmare appeared and after I defeated him, this paper showed up," Kirby explained. The heroes walked over and sat down alongside Kirby as he placed the paper in the middle.

Marianne asked, "What does it mean?" Albedo slowly picked it up and read it out loud.

"United are the heroes, blessed are the savior of the soul. Praise on thee for what comes from the life of Dawn. Precious aqua that flows through my veins, precious is the golden tree. From there seize temple snow cold and from there, is the blessing you search for," Albedo read.

Chrom groaned, "It sounds so complex, is it a riddle of sorts?"

"It might not be, if you look closely at what is written, it appears to be some sort of old dawnian language, this is written and formatted for searching for the Legend Stones!" Veyle exclaimed. The heroes looked at her in confusion as she looked at them.

Agent 4 asked, "Care to elaborate a bit more on that? I'm not exactly sure if I follow." Veyle nodded as Albedo handed her the paper.

Veyle explained, "'Praise on thee for what comes from the life of Dawn.' This is referring to the World Tree as the people often praise it for it giving life to Dawn. 'Precious aqua that flows through my veins,' which means the enchanted water that flows through the Tree!

'From there seize temple snow coldt' which means temple of tundra, as for why it's called 'snow cold' I wish I knew... As for the one that talks about the golden tree, I'm not sure what it means..."

"You know quite a lot, Veyle! Impressive!" Alear laughed. The heroes all nodded as she smiled at them.

Albedo replied, "The reason why the temple of tundra is called the way it is, is because tundra is the coldest biome. Which is why it's referred to as Temple snow cold."

"Oooh!! That makes a lot more sense now that you put it together Albedo!" Veyle laughed. Albedo nodded as Veyle looked at the paper.

Zhongli muttered, "Think about it, there is the mention of a so-called Golden Tree. Perhaps that's a clue to something else we could search for. Maybe it's something we could find when we're near the temple..."

"Zhongli makes a point, that does seem to be the most likely as to why it was mentioned," Byleth replied. Sonic then started to tap his foot rapidly.

Sonic groaned, "Then we better get going! Come on, we have to find this temple before King Amedeo tries to kill us! We can't stall anymore! We gotta get going! Come on everyone!" The heroes all nodded as they all got everything ready to hit the road again.

"Hitting the road again? What did you happen to find out?" Meta Knight asked Kirby.

Kirby explained, "It just kinda was a saying about The World Tree and the Temple of Tundra. Other than that, there really wasn't anything else there besides the mention of some golden tree." Meta Knight nodded as the heroes got ready to set out. They all followed behind Shez and Byleth, who were on the horse together.

"Temple of Tundra... World Tree... Golden Tree... all of those have to be combined in some way, do any of you think they're all important beings that protect Dawn to be the way it is?" Alear questioned.

Link replied, "Doesn't seem too far fetched, I say it's a very likely possibility that it is the case." The heroes all nodded as they continued walking down the path. Chrom felt his marking and soon started to notice that it was slightly worse than before.

"Uh oh..." Chrom whispered. He looked down at himself in worry as Claude looked behind him. "It feels like the mark is getting worse!"

"Don't worry, I'm sure it won't take long for priestess Micaiah to show!" Claude whispered back. Chrom looked down at himself before wrapping himself around Claude. Claude smiled at him as they raised themselves into the air for Chrom to get some fresh air.

Byleth muttered, "Should we head to the Dark fairy kingdom or prioritize trying to find the Legend stones?"

"We better check out the dark fairy kingdom first, otherwise... Well, we don't know what will happen to Queen Bailey. Plus the Temple of Tundra could be closeby!" Alear said with a smile.

Byleth replied, "Very well... let's get to it." The heroes all nodded as they followed Byleth. Byleth looked down at the horse before turning to Shez. "Do you think we can do it?"

"Why not, are you not prepared?"

"I don't know if I am..." Byleth whispered. Shez gently patted him on the shoulder as Byleth looked up at him. "Shez?"

"You're going to do just fine, you're the best team leader this team could've ever asked for. You're doing to do simply fine," Shez said with a smile. Byleth smiled at him as the heroes continued on forwards.