Chapter 99: The Nine Gems of The Kingdoms

Nice to know you heroes kept on trying to get your hands on the gem to return back to their rulers! Unfortunately for you, I have them under my command!" King Amedeo laughed. The heroes all stood there frozen as all of a sudden the rulers of the kingdoms were all summoned.

Byleth grunted, "What are you trying to fulfill..." King Amedeo floated there, staring down at the heroes before putting his hand near his mouth. "ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION!"

King Amedeo laughed, "Well the rulers all care about you! They all believe you are good beings but in reality. I twisted and turned their minds to work under my command. Now none of them remember you guys and will plan to destroy you all! Unless..."

"Unless what..." Byleth mumbled. King Amedeo turned toward Chrom as he backed away from him.

King Amedeo laughed, "You hand me the power of the Dragon Flame. It's as easy as that!" Chrom stood there in disbelief as the heroes all began rapidly telling Chrom not to give it up. "You don't want to give it up? That's too bad, it would be horrible to see your friend Arli get hurt..." Then he summoned Arli in a bubble.

Chrom shouted, "LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Not unless you hand me that Dragon Flame of yours! Otherwise, I don't think Arli is going to be living anymore longer!" King Amedeo laughed hysterically. Chrom stood there staring at the bubbles in disbelief.

"I know you're hiding something deep within yourself, why don't you show it off already and tell me what it is..." Magnus demanded. Chrom stared at him while holding onto his chest. "TELL ME NOW BEFORE YOU DIE!"

"It's alright, you can give up your life for me. I wouldn't mind one bit... alongside that! We can really benefit from that!" Zehira giggled. Chrom stood there staring at him as Zehira grabbed his chin. "Will you give me your body?"

Zethus Byleth giggled, "I just need you to transform to Despair. You're a hard one to change..."

"DO YOU PEOPLE EVER GIVE UP?! I'VE BEEN TOLD TO GIVE UP SOMETHING FOUR FUCKING TIMES AND YET NONE OF YOU SEEM TO HAVE BETTER MATERIAL DO YOU?!" Chrom shouted. Soon his entire body started to fill with fire. Byleth tried to stop him but even his skin felt extremely hot.

Byleth muttered, "What the hell is he trying to do..."

"It's not like you know anything better! You will hand me that dragon flame if you don't want to see Arli DIE!" King Amedeo laughed hysterically. Then he began to crush the bubble. Chrom stood there staring as King Amedeo smiled down at him.

Arli shouted, "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM CHROM! I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!"

"YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING ARLI! OR IS THAT EVEN YOUR REAL NAME?!" King Amedeo laughed. Chrom stood there staring as flames erupted from his body. "Oh... seems like someone is pissed off..."

"NOBODY WILL EVER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME EVER AGAIN! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE SAME PEOPLE TRYING TO STEAL EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! FROM ZEHIRA TO YOU!!!" Chrom shouted as his body became charcoal. King Amedeo floated there staring down at Chrom.

King Amedeo giggled, "Sure, you wish to do that, you can do that!" He put his hand near his mouth as he began chuckling again. Chrom jumped on the top of the ship as it began to burn off as well. "Well... this is new... I've never seen such strong Dragon Flame power..."

Chrom shouted, "YOU ZIP IT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM ANYONE!!! I'M TIRED OF THIS! SICK AND TIRED OF BEING MANIPULATED AND USED FOR BECAUSE I HAVE TRAUMA!? DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO USE ME FOR?!" Chrom was extremely outraged as he even transformed into his legend form.

Celica asked, "S-Should we stop him?!"

"Not unless it gets out of control!" Byleth ordered. The heroes all watched what was transpiring. Chrom stood there glaring at King Amedeo as he raised his hand.

King Amedeo laughed, "Seems like you are willing to give me your dragon flame!"

"I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU MY DRAGON FLAME?!"

"You aren't actually willing to give it to me but based on your looks... YOU ARE!" King Amedeo shot a beam at Chrom as he was struck by it. Immediately King Amedeo began draining Chrom's dragon flame energy.

"NO!"

"LET'S STOP HIM!" Byleth demanded. The heroes dashed over as they all threw something at King Amedeo. He was hit by everything and stopped what he was doing to look down at the heroes. Chrom fell backward as half of his face was back to normal.

Chrom grunted, "Damn... it..." He looked up at King Amedeo as he took a moment to breathe.

"You have the power of me forever and ever. I will provide the energy you wish to have... do not hesitate to use it..." The Dragon Flame whispered to Chrom. Chrom looked down at himself as King Amedeo put his hands together.

"How joyful the heroes want to do this, too bad for them... I have something none of you know about," King Amedeo chuckled. Then he took a deep breath and took out the nine gems. They surrounded him as if they were going to generate power to him. "Grant me your godly powers... GEMS OF THE KINGDOMS!!!"

Just like that an entire aura surrounded King Amedeo as he smiled down at the heroes. The heroes all looked up to him as the gems continued giving power. The heroes were unable to do anything, nobody could do anything about the entire transpiring situation.

"What is going on..."

"NOW TO SHOW MY TRUE IDENTITY!!! YOU HEROES WILL BOW DOWN TO ME! FOR I. AM... LORDDDD LIBERATIOONNNNN!!!!"