Chapter 95: The Hyper Zone?

ENTER: ZERO

"CRAP!" Chrom jumped to the top of the ship and casted a spell. However, Zero moved out of the way and spawned dark matters alongside it. Then the sky changed to some yellow with black markings in the sky. Byleth joined up Chrom as the dark matters flew at them. Chrom jumped down and then slammed his fist on one.

Byleth did the same but with a different one. Zero moved around and started shooting particles from his eye. Chrom jumped back up again and pulled out a bow alongside three arrows. He shot them directly in the eye as it was damaged. They landed back on the boat as the other heroes were terrified.

King Dedede muttered, "Hate that I recognize this guy... I believe you heroes got this!"

"We're doing all we CAN!" Chrom shouted before jumping back into the air. However, Zero shot a particle directly at his face which caused Chrom to fall down on the boat. Byleth jumped up into the air to try casting a spell with his staff. But Zero attacked him with a particle before Byleth had a chance to fight back.

They both were stunned from the attack as Zero summoned more dark matters as they began to attack the boat. The heroes did all they could to deal with the Dark Matters but there was just simply not enough strength being added. The Dark Matters were able to withstand the strongest attacks from the other heroes.

"They're withstanding our attacks! What should we do?!" Marth asked. The heroes looked over from all of a sudden the other remaining heroes jumped out of the waters. They finally understood what was going on and got into action. Celica blasted a spell to kill the Dark Matters.

Celica yelled, "WE'RE ALL HERE TO HELP NOW SOMEONE GO ASSIST CHROM AND BYLETH!" Micaiah dashed over to their aid as Link jumped up into the air. He took out his bow and shot four arrows directly at Zero. It was struck by the arrows as it was beginning to finally weaken down.

"KIRBY!" Kirby jumped on top of Link's head and took out the star rod. Swinging it directly at Zero; however, something fell out of Link's pocket as Azura dashed over to grab it.

Azura whispered, "This is the note we gave them back then! They still haven't figured out what this means?!" Then out of the waters King Oceano jumped out. He transformed into his human form as he landed on the boat looking at Zero. He held the jewel in his hands as he took a deep breath. "You! Are you the ruler of the lost kingdom?"

"I am indeed, what's the matter?" Azura then handed the note to King Oceano. Oceano started reading over it as the heroes continued putting their all to fighting Zero. Kirby swung his star rod again and it struck Zero in the eye. Causing it to irritate and start bleeding. Kirby landed on the ground as Gooey landed at his side. Then Kirby got a bright idea, quickly grabbing a hold of Gooey and swinging him around.

Byleth grunted, "What is he doing..." Then Kirby threw Gooey directly at Zero. Gooey flew into the air holding the star rod in his tongue. Then he used his tongue to throw the star rod at Zero's eye. It was hit by the star rod before falling into the ocean. Disappearing right before it splashed all the water.

"SUCCESS! THAT'S WHAT YOU LIKE TO SEE!" Kirby cheered. The heroes all landed on the boat and transformed back to normal. The heroes looked around as King Oceano finally figured out what the note said.

"What do you have there?" Tails asked.

King Oceano explained, "One of your allies handed this note to me. It is an ancient language that my people spoke back then so I am able to decipher it since I am one of the few remaining people who can read and speak it."

"That's so exciting! We forgot about that note but we're glad to see someone knowing some information about it! What does it say?" Byleth replied with a smile. Then he turned his mood into curiosity as King Oceano opened the note up.

King Oceano read, "The people have always told the tale of the World Tree having a unique phenomenon where it will die and rebirth. But knowing Dawn, that will never happen! The World Tree is here to live and to protect all life for Dawn but who knows, our king tells us that it will happen eventually, just not in our time period. How boring is that?" King Oceano smiled at everyone as they all stood there staring at him. Trying to combine what the note was talking about.

Byleth asked, "Was that... a letter?"

"It appeared so, since there weren't many uses of narrator-like words. So this seems to be a first hand account from someone. But the text is also pretty wet, unfortunately," King Oceano replied.

Link groaned, "My bad, that's what happens when you swim underwater, forgetting you had a note in your pocket." King Oceano laughed as the other heroes laughed alongside him.