five

the next morning was saturday. scarlett woke minerva up with her favorite breakfast, breakfast burritos and a side of french toast bites, which is scarlett's favorite.

"hey, i know you like to sleep in but your foods gonna get cold." scarlett whispered while sitting the food on her nightstand.

"what food." minerva grumbled. she is not a morning person and she hated being woken up.

"don't be so grumpy, i made your favorite." scarlett sat besides minerva and pushed the hair out of her face. it took a minute for minerva to finally open her eyes, but when she did she immediately smiled.

"you are so beautiful." she cooed. scarlett's hair is pulled back into two low buns, her front pieces that were too short to reach hung down in her face and by her ears.

"thank you." scarlett blushed while turning to get the plate from the nightstand.

"this looks delicious." minerva cooed, sitting up from the blankets and sat the plate in her lap.

"well, i just wanted to make sure you got breakfast while it's still hot... i'll leave you to it." she stood up but felt a hand around her arm.

"stay, i don't mind." scarlett smiled and turned back to minerva.

"okay." she said softly, climbing into bed besides her. she cuddled into minerva as she ate, simply taking in the warmth of her body and the smell of her cologne.

"here." she cooed, pushing the fork with french toast to her lips.

"i already had some." she laughed softly.

"doesn't mean you can't have more." minerva pushed the fork flush to her lips.

"so, today there's a paint and sip i was looking into." scarlett said while licking the icing from her lips.

"paint and sip?" minerva asked, stroking scarlett's cheek with her thumb.

"yeah... some of them have paint by numbers, but i think this one you get a canvas and some paint and you can do your own thing." minerva smiled.

"you want to go?" she asked, sitting the near empty plate on the bedside table.

"yes, i think it'll be fun." minerva pulled scarlett up into her lap.

"i'll go." she cooed, her hands massaging the sides of scarlett's face.

"stop looking at me like that." scarlett whispered.

"like what?" minerva whispered back.

"like you want to devour me." minerva's hands snacked around the others body.

"maybe that's exactly what i want to do." minerva's hands were gentle against scarlett's skin, yet the soft touch left red marks against her porcelain skin.

"if i asked you something would you be honest?" scarlett said, her breathing heavy and uneven.

"yes." minerva answered without a second thought.

"do you ever imagine me, the way i imagined you?" her fingers massaged her blonde hair.

"i dunno, scar... you'd have to give me more details." she watched the way scarlett's eyes examined her face. they wouldn't focus on one part of her face for too long.

"can i kiss you." she finally breathed out, her chest too heavy for her own good.

"yeah." minerva nodded, eagerly pressing their lips together. the way scarlett's hips moved against her was heavenly. her hands held minerva's face comfortingly.

"nerva." scarlett moaned against her lips.

"fuck." she groaned back, pushing scarlett to lay on her back.

"you are so fucking hot... do you know that?" minerva asked while slipping her hands up her pajama shirt

"please." scarlett whined softly, grabbing minerva's hand and slipped it further up her shirt.

"you're a dirty girl." she said while gently squeezing her nipple between her fingers. scarlett's hips pushed up into minerva's thigh, begging for more.

"is this really what you want?" minerva asked, pausing her fingers until she got a clear answer.

"yes... please don't stop." she moved her body until it was flush against minerva's. immediately her hands tugged off her shirt, blushing at the way the blue eyes gazed at her body. minerva held eye contact as her lips connected to scarlett's skin.

"yes." she sighed heavily, holding minerva's head as her lips made their way down her torso.

"when does that thing start?" she asked while slipping her fingers under scarlett's short band.

"hour and a half." scarlett mumbled.

"think we have time?" minerva asked as she tugged the panties from her hips.

"yeah." she panted heavily, hands tight on the blonds hair. minerva smirked as she pressed a kiss against her vulva.

"minerva please stop teasing." scarlett whined as her hips pushed into her hands. minerva lifted up to her face and pressed their lips together.

"open your legs sweetheart." she cooed, tilting scarlett's head up. she did as she was told, feeling as minerva rubbed soft circles against her.

"you're so wet." minerva teased, pressing her lips to scarlett's neck.

"it's your fault." she whined back at the blond.

"i need more." minerva smirked.

"i think you should be patient." she felt scarlett's hand around her free wrist, guiding it to around her own throat. minerva smirked as she watched her eyes rollback.

"is this what you're into?" her fingers moved faster against scarlett, her middle finger slipping deep inside of her. the dark haired girl could only nod to minerva's question.

"you want me to be rough with you?" minerva's voice was low and rough, her lips connecting to scarlett's neck.

"yes, please." she whined, her hips rutting against minerva's fingers.

"i dunno, i don't think we have time." minerva slipped in a second finger.

"fuck the painting... please don't stop." her hands found their way to minerva's shirt.

"don't." she said while pushing scarlett's hands away. she moved her hands down to minerva's arms instead and let them linger there.

"i'm sorry." scarlett whined, her hands tightening on her forearms. minerva didn't say anything more, thrusting her fingers harder.

"cum for me." she said through gritted teeth, pressing her hand to scarlett's lower stomach. her hands seemed rougher than before but scarlett was loving it.

"look at you." minerva teased, wrapping her lips around her nipples.

"nirva!" she cried, hands unbelievable tight on her arms.

"that's it mama." minerva smiled, stroking scarlett's hair as her breathing calmed down.

"open." minerva demanded, pressing the tips of her fingers against scarlett's lips.

"good girl." she cooed, stroking her fingers against scarlett's tongue.

"we have to get ready." minerva smiled, pressing their lips together. scarlett giggled while sitting up.

"you still want to go?"

"yeah, you were really excited about it." she pressed their lips together once more before her hands massaged scarlett thighs.

"let's go baby." minerva said while scooping scarlett up.