twelve

minerva ended up convincing scarlett to wear the pink and white dress, only because it fit the date more. she went out and got a pink button up to pair with her light blue jean shorts and they both planned to wear white vans.

"before we leave i had an idea." minerva said while walking into the room, something hid behind her back. scarlett was pulling on her shoes as she looked up to minerva.

"yeah?" she asked while spinning around to the mirror to look at her hair. she had curled it and had two braids on the top half but it was frustrating her so she needed to make sure it looked okay before leaving. she noticed the bright pink thing in minerva's hand through the mirror.

"i've never used it before, what if someone notices?" she asked while turning to her girlfriend and gazed at the bullet vibrator again.

"nobody will see you... we won't be in the public... it's completely up to you but i thought it could be fun." scarlett sat for a second before taking the vibrator from minerva's hand and walked to the bathroom. minerva tucked the remote in her front pocket.

"i'm heading out to the car." minerva shouted as she walked down the stairs. she quickly grabbed the basket and blanket before rushing out to the car. she sat the things in the trunk so scarlett wouldn't see them then sat in the drivers seat while waiting for the other.
~~~~~~~
"i have to stop at my moms house to pick up something." minerva said as she drove, handing scarlett the phone to play some music.

"your moms house?" scarlett asked, but minerva couldn't dissect her tone.

"yeah, she made us something for our date so i have to pick it up... is that okay, i could just stop at the store and get it."

"no it's okay... i just haven't seen your mom in like a year... and i haven't seen her since we've been official." she glanced to scarlett before grabbing her hand.

"my mom already knows... she's been wanting to see you but i figured you'd be nervous... i told her it would just be me picking it up so if you don't want to come in you don't have to." scarlett hummed.

"i'd rather not meet your mom with a toy inside of me." scarlett said while crossing one leg over the other. minerva had completely forgot about the toy until now. as she pulled into her mom's driveway and stepped out of the car she turned it on.

"hi! the cake is in the fridge and i just finished the cookies." her mom said with a smile, leading her to the kitchen.

"thanks for making them mom.. i know i could've bought one but i know she'll appreciate this more." her mom smiled.

"you look nice honey, i'm sad she didn't come today... make sure to get lots of pictures." she said while packing the cookies in a tupperwear.

"when i bring your bowl back i'll see if she's up to coming... i really want you guys to see each other again." she grabbed the cake box from the fridge and stacked the tupperwear on top of it.

"thanks again mom, i've got to get going but i'll call you later." her mom rushed to her side and kissed her cheek.

"have fun." she said while opening the door for minerva. the blond rushed to the trunk and sat the cake and cookies inside.

"what is all of that?" scarlett asked while squirming in her seat, her hands tight on her thighs.

"it's all a surprise." minerva smirked, placing her hand on scarlett's thigh.

"do you have it up all the way?" scarlett whined. she reached in her pocket and turned it off until they arrived.

"no, that's only half way."

"half way?!" scarlett asked with shock, groaning at minerva's laugh.
~~~~~
when they arrived twenty minutes later they were in a secluded area. they drove in the grass and into a softly wooded area.

"where are we going?" scarlett asked while unbuckling her seat belt. minerva didn't answer, just turned the vibrator back on the setting it was on earlier.

"fuck... you." she gritted out, her hands squeezing minerva's. she just laughed while putting the car in park.

"wait here... i have to set everything up." minerva said while reaching across the arm rest and kissed scarlett's cheek.

she grabbed the blanket from the trunk and covered the picnic basket with it. she walked just out of sight of the car and laid the blanket on the grass, then opening the basket and laid out all the things she made, along with two plates and two cups. she began walking back to the car and switched the vibrator off before she opened the car door for scarlett.

"your face is all red." she teased, pressing their lips together before helping her up.

"gee i wonder why?" she scoffed, taking minerva's hand anyway. minerva walked to the trunk and grabbed the cake and cookies before leading them to the blanket.

"oh baby." scarlett said softly, looping her finger through minerva's belt loop as she was unable to hold her hand.

"this is so cute." she said excitedly, kicking off her shoes before crawling onto the blanket.

"you like it?" she asked, while sitting the cake box down and opened it.

"woah." she gasped. the cake was her favorite dark turquoise color with gold writing, will you be my girlfriend?

"i know we're already official but i told my mom i wanted her to make a cake for you and forgot to tell her to change the writing." she smiled while explaining.

"i love it, you did amazing." scarlett said while lifting onto her knees and kissed minerva's lips.

"when did you do all of this?" she asked referring to the food.

"last night after you passed out." she unpacked the juices and set them down.

"this one has some alcohol in it, it's really good but you can't have a lot." she pulled out two chocolate bars and opened them, letting them lay in direct sunlight.

"what are you doing?" scarlett laughed softly.

"to dip your strawberries in... my mom used to do this when i was a kid, you just have to let the chocolate melt and then you have chocolate covered strawberries." the brunette just smiled with a little pout.

"you really thought this all through." she said softly, pushing her skirt over her thighs.

"yeah, i wanted it to be perfect... oh, and i bought the laptop to watch some movies, but it's in the car."

"you really are the best girlfriend ever." she crawled to minerva and pressed their lips together.