seven

the next few weeks was new for them. they weren't together, and they hadn't talked about being together, but they loved sharing kisses and cuddles.

really they didn't act any different from their friendship other than the romantic kisses and touches. minerva was the main one to be touchy, as scarlett wasn't really a touchy feely person. but minerva's touch didn't both her.

what did bother her is how she can feel minerva's hands burning into her skin even when she wasn't touching her. minerva's touch drove her completely insane, and a majority of the time minerva was just doing it mindlessly.

today scarlett had some dates planned for them. originally she had looked at a chiropractor and a spa but she figured it would be too much touching for minerva. so instead she settled on just the spa, because after the massage they'd have an hour to float around in a salt bath and really, that sounded amazing

"what do i even wear?" minerva asked while flipping through her closet.

"it doesn't matter, you won't be clothed for almost all of the session." minerva turned to scarlett with wide eyes.

"we're gonna have to be naked?" scarlett nodded.

"well yeah, how else would they give us a massage?" she heard how heavy minerva's sigh was.

"do you not want to go? i have more dates ideas for us if that's too much for you." she stood from the bed where she sat and hugged minerva from behind.

"no, it's okay." she continued flipping through her closet before scarlett eventually made it to the front side of her.

"you say yes to everything i say... you know you can say no to my ideas." the blond rested her hands on her lower back.

"i know baby... but sometimes i've got to step out of my shell, especially for you." scarlett's cheeks went pink.

"awe baby." she pressed their lips together before speaking.

"you don't have to do that, you know." minerva laughed.

"i know, but you deserve for me to go when you plan the dates... we would be in the house half of the time if i turned down all your ideas." scarlett continued to hold onto her as she picked out an outfit, which ended up being green cargo pants and a white t-shirt.

scarlett on the other hand wore a white, blue and green floral corset dress, her hair pulled into bubble braids to keep it out of the way but was still a pretty, fitting hairstyle.

when they arrived they were lead to a room for them to change into their robes then into a candle lit room where they'd be getting the massages.

"so i take the robe off?" minerva asked scarlett.

"yes baby." scarlett smiled warmly, untying her robe and walked around the table to where minerva stood. she could tell by the smirk on scarlett's face she had something she was thinking about doing.

"don't do that in here." minerva said while avoiding scarlett's eyes.

"do what?" she asked innocently, pulling the robe apart just enough to tease minerva.

"go get on your table." she closed scarlett's robe and tilted her chin toward the other table.

"give me a kiss first." scarlett said in the same tone as minerva.

"you know i never noticed how bratty you are about everything." she gripped the brunettes face and pressed their lips together.

"now go." minerva demanded with a small smirk. scarlett spun away while pulling her robe off her arms, then climbing up on the table.

"you fucking kill me." minerva groaned, pulling off her own robe and got under the towel laying on the table.
----
it took a little over five minutes for the masseuses to enter the room. when they did all words were lost. the massages were amazing, better than minerva was expecting. afterwards they were lead to a blue led lit room.

"this was a really nice idea." minerva said after a few minutes of floating.

"i told you so." scarlett smiled.

"i didn't doubt you, just wasn't fond of having random people massage me." she floated over to scarlett.

"your back looks so good." scarlett said while watching the muscles in her back flex.

"thanks." minerva chuckled softly, wrapping her arms around scarlett.

"i need you to not touch me right now." scarlett said while pulling out of minerva's hold.

"okay, can i ask why?" minerva floated on her back while speaking.

"because... i can't deal with your touch while we're both naked." the laugh minerva let out made her cheeks flush.

"okay baby."
--------
the float wasn't as peaceful as they both imagined, due to the fact that minerva couldn't keep her hands off of scarlett and scarlett was enjoying it a little too much.

they got out to shower and got dressed back in their clothes before minerva realized how hungry she was.

"do you feel like cooking today?" minerva asked while opening the passenger door for scarlett.

"not at all." the brunette muttered.

"so what do you want for lunch?" minerva's hand rested against scarlett's thigh.

"you are driving me fucking crazy." scarlett groaned.

"i think you're just horny, i touch all over you all the time."

"maybe i am." she said, her voice rough and irritated.

"we could pull over." scarlett suggested, her feet lifting up onto the seat. it only took one glance for minerva to pull into an empty parking lot.