fourteen

during the ride scarlett had fallen asleep. minerva knew she would, she noticed that every time they did something sexual she'd pass out minutes later.

she decided to bring the cake in since it would need to be refrigerated along with the juices then came back out for scarlett.

"babe." scarlett whined into minerva's shoulder as she got comfortable.

"we're home scar... let's get in some pajamas okay?" scarlett nodded softly while wrapping around minerva tighter.
~~~~~~~
the next morning scarlett woke up to hands around her hips. she spun around in minerva's grip and smiled when their eyes met

"good morning pretty." she cooed, pressing a kiss to scarlett's forehead.

"good mornin." scarlett cooed, yawning while rubbing her eyes.

"you know what we forgot about last night?" minerva asked while brushing her messy day two curls out of her face.

"what?" scarlett asked, smiling when minerva climbed over top of her.

"we forgot about my promise." she kissed scarlett's cheek, then her chin.

"babe i still have drool rolling down my face.. and i don't even know how... it is down there." minerva paused.

"we don't have to... but i hope you know i like the taste of you, not the taste of nothing and a hint of soap." scarlett smiled softly.

"are you sure?" minerva nodded.

"yes, i'm sure." the brunette grinned.

"can i at least brush my teeth?" the blonds laugh is scarlett's favorite sound in the world.

"go ahead baby.. i've got to figure out the strap anyways." minerva rolled from over scarlett and walked to her room. she pulled open her drawer and pulled out the strap and the dildo. she rushed back to the room and pulled off her sweats, keeping on her boxers just incase she wouldn't feel comfortable further into it.

she sat on the edge of the bed while pulling the harness on, fixing the straps on her hips and tightening it so it wouldn't fall down on her hips.

"got it?" scarlett asked while walking out of the bathroom, slowly unbuttoning her pajama top.

"yup." minerva cooed, attaching the dildo to it. she looked up just in time to see scarlett drop her top, wiggling her shorts down her legs and then her underwear.

"god, how did i get so lucky?" scarlett's cheek blushed while walking towards minerva. she climbed into minerva's lap and eagerly kissed her.

"i had such a good dream last night." scarlett said while pushing their foreheads together.

"yeah? what about?" minerva asked while letting her hands rub up and down scarlett's body.

"we were like this... sorta, you didn't have this on though..." she paused for a second before her eyes closed.

"we were just together, grinding against each other.. fuck it was heavenly minerva." she began softly rocking against her lovers thigh as her eyes stayed closed.

"tell me what you're thinking." minerva whispered, not wanting to interrupt her thoughts too much.

"i'm thinking about how rosy your body was... and how tightly you held me, you looked so good." she whined softly, lifting her hips up over the toy as she got tired of imagining.

"you think you're good?" minerva asked while holding scarlett's hips so she wouldn't move too fast.

"yes.. please." she begged, her eyes finally opening to meet her girlfriend's. she lowered her hips down and moaned softly, her head falling against minerva's shoulder.

"there was another one." she panted softly as her hips slowly moved while she adjusted to the toy.

"tell me about it princess." the blond cooed, her hands running down her back and to her ass.

"you had me on all fours." she started, her eyes rolling back at the image and at the way the toy felt inside of her.

"you were fucking me so hard... you had my skin all red from when you'd slap me." her hips moved faster at that.

"like this?" minerva asked as her hands slapped her ass, once, then again on the other side.

"yes..." she moaned softly.

"that imagination of yours is pretty vivid... what else do you fantasize about in there?" minerva asked while rubbing the warm spots on her ass.

"i fantasize about you fucking me, all the time.. sometimes with a toy, most of the time with your fingers... fuck nerva i'm so in love with you... how you make me feel." she groaned. her hips were at a steady pace, her boobs bounced every time she moved. she felt her lovers hand leave from her hip and moved to her boobs.

"god i love your body..." she said softly, leaning forwards until her mouth connected to scarlett. she sucked and nipped on the nub just to see the reaction she got out of scarlett.

"hit me." scarlett whined, bouncing her hips harder as a hand slapped her ass, then her thighs, then her boobs. her skin was getting bright red and she was loving it.

"you know what i fantasize about?" minerva asked, gripping scarlett's face in her one hand.

"what?" scarlett asked with a whine.

"i fantasize about making you cum every where... in the kitchen.. on the floor, in the car... i love the way you look when you cum, and you sound so pretty, like an angel." she moved both hands back to scarlett's hips and helped her bounce.

"i fantasize about getting different toys to fuck you with, see how much your pretty little hole can actually take." her whimper made minerva smile.

"i own all of you... every hole on this body is mine." she pressed two fingers to scarlett's lips and pushed them down her throat when she parted her lips. her shoulders hunched forwards as she gagged. she reached down with her other hand and attempted to touch herself, but due to the harness, the boxers and scarlett bouncing steadily in her lap it was close to impossible.

"babe." she gagged softly as minerva's fingers thrusted into her throat.

"yes?" minerva answered, letting her fingers slip out of her mouth.

"i'm gonna cum." she gasped, her hands growing tight on minerva arm. she felt her hair being gripped and tugged, her thigh stinging from the continuous slaps minerva was leaving.

"that's my good little slut, cum for me baby girl." minerva cooed, slapping her hand against each of her boobs. she loved the way she whined and squirmed when her hands left the stinging sensation.

"minerva please." scarlett whined, holding onto the blond tighter as she bounced her hips down hard on the toy.

"cum for me mama... show me how much i make your pretty body feel good." her hand slipped between their bodies and massages scarlett's clit. that's all it took for scarlett to unravel completely, her hips stuttering and her moans loud as she came.

"good girl." minerva praised, softly thrusting her hips when scarlett rested all the way down. the brunette laid her head on minerva's shoulder as her breathing returned to normal.

"that was so good." scarlett said softly, looking up at minerva with a grin.

"you did amazing." minerva smiled while tucking her messy hair out of her face. she helped scarlett lift up then let her rest on her thigh.

"you want me to run a bath for you?" minerva asked while cupping her face softly.

"yes please." she nodded, holding onto minerva tightly.