thirteen

scarlett sat admiring for a few minutes, taking a couple of pictures of the layout as well as a few pictures of her and minerva together before she decided she wanted to dig in.

"i don't even know where to start." minerva reached for the strawberry and drug it through the melted chocolate.

"here." she cooed, pressing the chocolate to scarlett's lip. she smiled, her lips almost the same color as the strawberry. she sunk her teeth into the the chocolate covered berry and smiled.

"that's really good... i never even thought to do it like this." she grabbed another strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate.

"you are beautiful." minerva said while admiring her girlfriend.

"thanks baby." she smiled back at her, pushing this strawberry to minerva's lips. she accepted it then pressed their lips together.

"so, there this farm... and you can pick berries... and there's flower fields, i really want to go." minerva smiled as scarlett talked, reaching into the picnic basket and grabbed two smaller plates as well as a cake knife. scarlett watched as minerva's hand slipped down into her pocket.

"babe!" she groaned as the vibrations were stronger than they'd been all day. minerva smirked while cutting the cake, placing two slices on the two plates. she laid down on her side while watching scarlett

"try it." she smirked, her hands softly rubbing scarlett's thigh. her lips parted as a soft moan fell from her lips, a soft groan of pleasure falling passed her lips as the taste lingered on her tongue.

"that's really good." she said with a pant, her hips softly rocking at the stimulation.

"you look like you're enjoying this." she smirked, taking a bite of the cake while observing scarlett's body language.

"minerva i need more." she whined, lifting onto her knees and softly rocked her hips. it wasn't very noticeable but minerva could see how desperate she was. she could also see right up her skirt.

"no panties?" minerva asked with a raised brow.

"easier access." scarlett's cheeks went redder as her knees spread apart.

"you're so beautiful." minerva cooed, lifting her skirt in the front while looking around.

"think you could keep watch?" she asked, slowly circling her finger against her clit. she is insanely wet.

"i dunno... are people out here?" she asked quickly, her breathing getting heavier.

"not all the time... in all the years i've known about this place i've only seen two people." she scooted closer to scarlett, pushing her thighs apart.

"fuck, i don't even care... i just need you, please." she begged, scooting her hips closer. minerva smirked while ducking her head under scarlett's skirt, pressing open mouth kisses around the area but not touching her clit.

"i'm gonna cum." she groaned, the vibrations being shut off immediately after the words left her mouth.

"you're such a dick." she whined in protest. minerva slipped her finger into the hole on the string of the vibrator and slowly pulled it out.

"look at you mama." she smirked, watching the slick drip down onto the blanket.

"minerva i seriously cannot deal with your teasing right now, just let me cum already." she begged, reddening when minerva easily came from under her skirt and made eye contact.