six

they were in the car when scarlett remembered the little freak out minerva had.

"hey, i'm sorry about earlier... i didn't know." minerva glanced to her then back to the road.

"it's fine... i don't like to be touched like that."

"noted." scarlett hummed. minerva rested her hand against scarlett's thigh as she kept her focus on the road.

"it's nothing against you... i just don't like to be touched sexually."

"i know... i just feel bad i made you uncomfortable." minerva parked the car before reaching over the arm rest and cupped her cheeks.

"baby you couldn't have known... i don't blame you, i never had the chance to tell you." scarlett smiled softly.

"you look beautiful, let's go sip and paint." she kissed her cheek before stepping out of the car. she rushed to open scarlett's door and pressed another kiss to her cheek.

"god you are gorgeous." once they sat down they realized it was a unguided paint and sip, so they decided to swap canvases every few minutes. they both had a lot of creativity so their paintings both looked good. the one that started as minerva's turned into a piece full of colorful flowers that they kept adding onto.

the one that started as scarlett's ended up being a sunset with different butterflies they both decided needed to be add to the painting.

after this they decided to go to lunch. scarlett knew minerva's social battery would be running out soon. she offered to just pick up their lunch and take it home but minerva insisted they sat down for lunch.

"you've got paint on your face." scarlett giggled while attempting to wipe the lavender paint from minerva's jawline.

"it's alright." she chuckled softly. after they put in their food scarlett simply just admired minerva from across the table.

"so, is there anything else i should know about that makes you uncomfortable." minerva thought for a second before speaking.

"no... i like to be touched sometimes... but i don't like it to be unexpected, you know?" scarlett nodded.

"okay." she cooed. she watched the way minerva's eyebrows furrowed but she didn't say anything more. she felt like this went way deeper than the surface but she wouldn't ask unless minerva said something first.

"after this i was thinking we could find some movies to watch." minerva said while taking a sip from her drink.

"can we watch them in my bed?" scarlett asked excitedly.

"sure." minerva smiled.
------
when they arrived home scarlett got them popcorn while minerva got changed in some pajamas.

"is it okay if i change?" scarlett asked while pulling pajamas out of her nightstand.

"go for it." minerva shrugged. she tried not to watch as scarlett got changed, keeping her eyes focused on finding the movie she picked out, but her eyes kept wondering over to her.

"you can look you know." scarlett said as she pulled on her top, then crawling into bed besides minerva. she just smiled at the dark haired girl.

"you are angelic." minerva cooed, smooching scarlett's cheeks as her hands rubbed her hips.

"you make me feel so good about myself." she laughed as she was attacked by kisses.

"you should always feel good about yourself scarlett." her hands snaked around her hips before pressing their lips together softly.

"stop.. i actually want to watch this movie." scarlett laughed while pushing minerva's face from hers.

"okay." the blond cooed, flipping scarlett so she faced the tv and cuddled into her back, pressing a kiss to her shoulder before playing the movie.

the way they laid made it easy for minerva to bury her nose in scarlett's neck. she smelt like lavender and vanilla, a smell she was learning she loved.

"that tickles." scarlett laughed as minerva shoved the tip of her nose into her shoulder blade.

"i'm sorry, you just smell so good." she pressed another kiss to her neck before relaxing into her body.

"you've got to sleep in my bed one night." scarlett flipped around to face minerva.

"why's that?" scarlett tucked the blond hair out of her face while examining her features.

"so it smells like you... i think i'd sleep better at night." scarlett grinned.

"or, i could just sleep in you bed every night... and you won't have to act like i'm there." minerva smirked back at her.

"i think that's an amazing idea." minerva smiled. scarlett cupped her face and eagerly pushed their lips together.

"you somehow always taste like mint." scarlett said while pulling away, wiping the drool from minerva's lower lip.

"is that a good thing or a bad thing?" she asked with a chuckle.

"good... dustin used to taste like cheetos." minerva smiled.

"that's bad." she laughed, holding scarlett closer to her body. her hands wandered her body, softly rubbing every inch of skin she could touch.

"you are so touchy." scarlett giggled, kissing her cheek.

"does it bother you?" minerva asked, suddenly subconscious of how much her hands moved against scarlett's skin.

"no, i just never noticed it before." minerva smirked.

"because friends wouldn't be that touchy with each other... i had to keep my cover in some way." scarlett pressed their lips together for a quick kiss.

"you did good, but you don't have to anymore." minerva's hands rubbed her hips.

"oh, i know."