sixteen

minerva's birthday was right around the corner, in three days to be exact. scarlett had dinner planned at some fancy restaurant she found, then the photoshot they talked about a few weeks ago.

she decided she wasn't comfortable with someone seeing her in such intimate ways other than minerva. so she picked up some outfits that were a complete surprise to minerva and some extra film for her polaroid. just to make sure they'd have enough to take as many pictures as minerva wanted.

right now they were getting dressed for dinner. scarlett wore a black fully lace dress that had a tan slip under it. she wore black heels and gold jewlery, some gold long dangly earrings and a few very dainty gold bracelets. her hair was neatly curled and her front pieces we pinned back out of her face.

minerva on the other hand wore a pair of tailored black slacks and a white button up. she wore some black dress shoes and left her hair natural, how she did every other day. recently she let it grow just passed her shoulders and just kept up with her bangs being the same length.

"i need pictures of you in this outfit... you look so beautiful." minerva said while admiring scarlett from the edge of the bed.

"thanks babe." scarlett smiled over her shoulder, turning back to fixing her hair and makeup.

"so... can i at least see your outfits for the pictures later?" scarlett laughed softly.

"no... it's a surprise." she walked to minerva and smiled as the blonds hands connected to her hips.

"just one?" she asked while softly rubbing the others body.

"no nerva." she laughed while cupping her cheeks then pressing their lips together.

"cmon, we don't want to be late." she pulled minerva up from the bed but stopped in front of the mirror.

"can we take some pictures first?" she asked while looking up at minerva.

"of course." the blond smiled. she hated pictures and scarlett knew it... but she would do anything for scarlett. the brunette dug through her hand bag and grabbed out her phone, pulling minerva's hand around her hip and snapped a few pictures.

"cmere." minerva smiled, spinning scarlett so they faced each other. she took the phone from scarlett's hands and took a few pictures that caught the both of them off guard. scarlett turned to the mirror with a smile, her nose softly scrunched up.

"oh i love that one." minerva said while going into the camera roll, immediately sending it to herself. in the picture minerva gazed at scarlett with a soft smile and loving eyes. and scarlett looked into the mirror with her scrunched up nose and happy smile.

"let me see." scarlett said while lifting onto her tippy toes to look at the picture.

"ew, no... delete that one." scarlett said while slipping her hand into minerva's then leading her out of the room.

"no chance." the blond smirked, turning to lock the door while scarlett got into the car.
~~~~~~
dinner was amazing. the food was great and the desserts were delicious, but it was very uneventful compared to the night they had ahead of them.

scarlett was overjoyed when they arrived home. she rushed into the house and up to their room. minerva laughed softly and grabbed the light they'd gotten. they were supposed to do the shoot earlier in the week but they'd gotten caught up in work, so the only time the had was after dinner. but figured the dark room with white light would look nice too.

"how do you want me?" scarlett asked while tugging off her jacket.

"mmm... i think i got some good pictures of you earlier." minerva said while sitting on the desk chair, grabbing the polaroid and snapped a picture of scarlett just sat on the bed.

"i wasn't even posed." scarlett whined and climbed off the bed.

"i know, but you're so photogenic that it doesn't even matter." she lightly shook the picture while gazing at scarlett. minerva got the light hooked up and right as she finished scarlett peaked out of the closet door.

"i don't think i like this one... it doesn't fit well." minerva smiled while walking to the door.

"well, can i see?" she asked, resting her hand atop scarlett's. her lips pulled into a tight line as she pondered before opening the door.

"wow, baby... you looking fucking amazing." the outfit she had on is a mesh, lavender colored one piece. her boobs spilled over just a little bit but minerva loved it.

"it's small in the boob area." she said while tugging it up.

"if you don't want to take pictures in it i understand... but, i would love at least one." scarlett nodded.

"it's your day, whatever you want." minerva smirked.

"well in that case, i'd love to get some pictures in that pretty garter you got." scarlett smiled.

"it doesn't have anything to go with it... it's just a thigh and hip garter." minerva lead scarlett to the bed and sat her down, resting her on both of her knees.

"i know... now stay just like that, maybe pose if you want to." she kneeled in front of the bed and looked through the lense of the camera.

"beautiful baby." she smirked before taking the picture. scarlett smiled and ran her hands through her hair.

"maybe one more." she said, adjusting the lingerie so that it showed a little more boob but didn't look sloppy.

"you know what's great about this?" minerva asked taking a picture while scarlett was clearly posed.

"what?" she asked while crawling off of the bed and walked back to the closet.

"we can get more intimate photos this way... the ideas are endless." scarlett's soft hum was heard through the closet door.

"uhm... i don't know how far i want to go... i want you to get every picture you want, and i want this birthday to be the best birthday ever... but, im a little afraid of someone seeing them, you know.. if we have someone over and they decide to snoop..." she said while opening the closet door casually.

she wore a red cutout wire set. covering her nipples are pretty red, silk bows and their was one right on her vulva.

"god you look good... and i will buy the most expensive safe if that would make you more comfortable... even if you still aren't comfortable with the super intimate ones, i'll still get a safe to keep these ones safe." scarlett smiled.

"i think any safe would be good... you don't have to get a super expensive one, we don't have anyone over anyways." she walked to the bed and laid on her stomach.

"ready?" she asked minerva while pulling her knees up under her stomach.