VI. Damiene

IT HAD BEEN THREE YEARS since Visenya married Aemond.

She happens to be sixteen now and it was a crazy year for her considering she got pregnant for the first time.

Now she's eight months along and soon to give birth is what the Maesters are saying.

But truth be told... Visenya's marriage with Aemond hasn't been the easiest.

No, it has been rocky, to say the least.

The person getting her through it is Helaena.

"I am so tired," Visenya complains as she sits on the balcony with Helaena.

Helaena smiles at her, "don't worry, soon you'll have your little one and it'll all be worth it."

"That's what my mother would say," Visenya nods.

Helaena nods, "exactly, here look at this," she showed her a blue butterfly, "this butterfly reminds me of you."

Visenya smiles, "oh?"

"Yes, you and it are beautiful, unique, a bit of a spitfire, and gentle," Helaena comments.

Visenya laughs, "I believe you made one of those up."

"Well, you are a spitfire, I had to call it out," Helaena jokes.

Visenya bumps her shoulder with Helaena's with a smile.

VISENYA LAID IN A TAPID BATH...

Her eyes closed as she had a hand on her belly bump.

"You look relaxed, dear wife," Aemond comments as he walked in.

Visenya opened one eye looking at him, "as relaxed as I can get, the pregnancy has not been easy," she admits.

"I know," he kneels down touching her bump, "but this baby will be our legacy."

She smiles, "yes... Our legacy. Aemond," she turns to him, "I am so tired. I'm not sure I was made for pregnancy."

"Oh darling," he kisses her head, "you wear it pretty well."

"Thanks," she sarcastically says, "can you help me out?"

Aemond nods, "of course," she stood up as he helped her get out of the tub.

Talia ran over and put a red robe around her body.

"Thank you both," Visenya smiles, "actually I have lunch with Helaena soon, could you get me dressed?"

Talia nods, "of course, Princess."

Visenya was dressed:

HELAENA WAS SITTING QUIETLY when Visenya walked up.

"Princess," Helaena greets.