I. The Night It Happened

DAEMON KISSED RHAENYRA.

He lead her to the wall and they became entangled together deepening the kiss before pushing her against the wall!

She gasps as he kisses her again before turning her over removing her clothes and kissing her neck and other areas.

That's when he grabs her hand, "come on."

Rhaenyra looked at him as she nods following him to a room as he unlocks it, "what is this?"

Daemon looked at her, "my room, our room," he smirks as he closed the door and lead her to the bed...

RHAENYRA SAT IN HER ROOM after getting scolded by her father and Alicent and when Willos offered the potion... 

She was more than not impressed.

Even if she got pregnant, which is more than unlikely, so in her mind; what's the point of it? 

She decided to ignore it.

T E N M O N T H S L A T E R 

RHAENYRA TOOK DEEP BREATHS...

She began to push as the pain was indescribable...

She cried out in pain as the head began to show, "one more push, Princess!"

As Rhaenyra screamed she gave birth to her daughter once she was born she smiles widely holding the baby in her arms...

A plain-featured babe with silver hair.

Rhaenyra knew whose baby it was but couldn't say anything.

"A girl, Princess!" The Septa told her, "what are you going to name her?"

"Visenya," Rhaenyra said with a smile, "Visenya Velaryon," she was fully aware that Visenya who inherit the Iron Throne after her and the Targaryen name with it.

"Princess..."

Rhaenyra glanced over to a girl in training for Septa, "the Queen has requested to see the child at once."

Rhaenyra's eyes widened as she looked down at her first newborn baby, "I... I..."

"Now?" Laenor asked.

"Why?" Rhaenyra asked.

The girl just said it was urgent. 

"I'll take her myself," Rhaenyra decides as everyone looked at the girl.

"Rhaenyra!" Laenor exclaimed.

"You should stay in bed, Princess," the other Septa says with worry.

Rhaenyra shook her head, "you are correct, I should! But," she shrugs as she stands, well, tries to but is wobbly, Laenor catches her!

"Rhaenyra!" Laenor gave her a look, "this is your first birth, this shouldn't be-"

"Visenya is my first daughter," Rhaenyra hisses, "I will not be separated," he then nods as she looks at the others, "help me dress."

They put a red dress on the princess before Laenor helped her out of the chambers, "this is absurd," he shook his head, "is she seriously suspicious?!" He whispers as Rhaenyra winces, "this is our first child."

Rhaenyra looked down at Visenya who was sleeping in her arms, she smiles at her, "she is the Queen... We must listen."

As they walked through the corridors of Kingslanding Rhaenyra hurt the whole time... She could feel herself bleed... Obviously, this was too much on her and Laenor could tell.