X. The Trial For Driftmark

VISENYA HADN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE WHAT HAPPENED part of her light died that day.

She avoids Aegon like the plague and Aemond is only getting more and more suspicious, their mother knows but hasn't come to her about it yet... Maybe Alicent never will.

Visenya lay on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"My wife," Aemond sat next to her holding Damiene, "you shouldn't be isolating."

"I'm not isolating."

"Helaena doesn't count."

Visenya sat up giving him a look, "let's take Damiene for a walk in the gardens," he put out his hand.

She sighs knowing he wasn't going to drop this. 

THEY WALKED IN THE GARDENS WITH DAMIENE when they got the news that her family had just arrived.

Visenya smiles for the first time in days as she looked at Aemond who nods, she gives Damiene to him, and runs off.

Visenya sees her father first, even though they can't act like it here, "Visenya!"

Visenya runs into his arms, tears falling, "I... I..."

Daemon wasn't stupid, he knew something was wrong, he pulled out of the hug taking his daughter's face in his hands, "what happened to you?"

"I... I need to talk to you and mom," Visenya admits.

He glanced behind him at Rhaenyra, "okay."

"I AM GOING TO KILL HIM-"

Daemon hisses as Visenya shook her head immediately, "you can't! He'll... He'll kill Damiene."

"Come home with us," Rhaenyra urges her daughter.

"I cannot leave," Visenya also refused, "my place is here in Kingslanding, I am married to the Prince Aemond and..."

Rhaenyra touched her daughter's face, "I am afraid this will only get worse if you don't get out."

"I will not leave Helaena," Visenya told them.

"I don't even care if you bring Helaena," Daemon looked at his wife when she said this.

Visenya looked at her father, "and you?"

"What of me?"

"You don't want Helaena there."

"I never said-"

"Helaena told me what you said," Visenya confronts him, "all I want and need is Helaena."

"What of your family?" Daemon asked.

"Helaena is family."

VISENYA MET HELAENA IN HER CHAMBERS, "I heard your family is here, I bet you are ecstatic," Helaena told her.

"Yes..." She looked around worried about Aegon coming in.

"Don't worry, he left a while ago and he won't be back for a while," Helaena reassured her.

Visenya nods, "thank the gods, well, I was thinking about finding my brothers," she smiles, "would you like to accompany me?"

Helaena smiles, "sure."

They found her brothers at the training ground, Visenya pulls on Helaena's hand as she walked over to Lucerys, "Luke!"

"Vis!"