XII. Kinslayer

VISENYA WAS ROCKING DAMIENE thinking about her family... Only the Gods know what Rhaenys told them. Does her mother hate her now? Does... Does Lucerys hate her?

"Vis?"

Visenya turned to Helaena, "I thought my husband would be here by now but..."

"He went to talk to the Baratheons," Helaena told her, "there was no time to wait is what mother said."

Visenya sighs, "I'm never told anything."

"Are you okay?" Helaena asked.

"I'm alive," answered Visenya, she hadn't left her chambers for days since Aegon became King, was she afraid? Maybe. Visenya likes to pride herself as brave but since the assault... She hasn't been the same. So yes, she is fearful of the new power Aegon holds.

"I'd never let him hurt you," Helaena told her touching her face, "not again. Not ever."

Visenya nodded as she kissed her, "I know."

Helaena kisses her back.

That's when Talia walked in.

They pulled away fast but it was apparent what they just did.

"Oh, I apologize, I was just..." Talia trailed off, "you know I don't judge but-"

"I should go," Helaena started to walk out when Visenya took her hand.

"No, you shouldn't," Visenya told her, "Talia... Please, listen to me, I love Helaena and I would do anything for her," Talia crossed her arms, "I know you just want to protect me but I don't need your protection."

Talia sighs, "Visenya, we grew up together, and if I have to watch you die..."

"I wouldn't let that happen," Helaena says, "not in my lifetime."

Talia stares at her not sure what she meant by that, "are you sure this is worth it?"

Visenya nods, "every goddamn bit of it."

AEGON WAS BEING DRESSED FOR THE DAY in a Kingly outfit when Helaena walked in, "husband," she greets, "we have to talk."

"Oh?" Aegon smirks, "you have a serious voice on for once."

Helaena crossed her arms, "stay away from Visenya."

"Haha," Aegon laughs, "and here I thought sharing is caring."

"Not with her, never with her," Helaena snapped at him.

Aegon nods, "and you think you can say all this to a King?"

Helaena just looked downwards.

That's when Alicent walked in, "my dear children," she walked over, "what's going on here?" She could feel the tension.

"Just reminding my dear wife of her betters," Aegon comments.

Helaena turned on her heel storming out.

Aegon laughs as Alicent shook her head, "what are you doing? A war might begin soon, you do realize that?"

"Yes, and how would touching Visenya Velaryon start that?" Aegon asked.

Alicent's eyes widened, "what?"

"I am the King of the Seven Kingdoms," Aegon states, "I can do as I like."

VISENYA WATCHED DAMIENE SLEEP when Helaena entered the room, "what happened?"

"My husband being a cunt," Helaena blatantly says.