VIII. Come Be With Me

|| MASSIVE TRIGGER SA WARNING; I mean trigger warnings for Aegon Targaryen ||

VISENYA AND HELAENA WERE ON THEIR WAY HOME when Helaena brought up something.

"Vis?"

Visenya turned with a smile looking at Helaena, "yes?"

"We need to talk," Helaena approached her.

"Oh no, don't tell me you think our kiss was a mistake because," Visenya took her hand, "I very much enjoyed it."

Helaena shook her head, "it's not that... It's about your father."

Visenya's face turned serious, "oh? And what about my father?"

"It's... Well, he approached me whilst at Dragonstone," Helaena began to explain, "he told me that they haven't forgotten about you," Visenya smiles at that thinking that was it, "and that you are not one of us..."

"What does that even mean?" Visenya asked confused.

"I..." Helaena sighs, "a father's vengeance can be a powerful thing."

Visenya blinked not quite understanding, "Helaena, what does that mean?"

"I just wanted you to know," Helaena kisses her cheek.

VISENYA WAS UNPACKING when the door swung open, "Helaena-"

But when she turned she saw Aegon, "what in seven hells are you doing here?"

"I was thinking..." He was slurring his words, obviously drunk, "if you and my wife are going to be together then we should share," he approaches the girl.

Visenya shook her head, "fuck you, don't you fucking touch me!"

Visenya went for the blade on her belt when suddenly Aegon pushes her against the wall!

"LET ME GO!"

"I could call the guard in here to hold you down," Aegon threatens, "or maybe your newborn son could fall a terrible fate."

Visenya stared at him as fear struck her heart, "please- please don't."

"Then just relax and who knows," Aegon leaned close to her ear, "maybe you'll enjoy it."

Visenya tried to get her blade when he noticed and kneed her in the stomach!

Visenya fell to the ground when Aegon got on top of her throwing her blade away! 

"We are the blood of the dragon and you think you're better than me?" Aegon pinned her arms down, "well you aren't."

Visenya could hear Damiene crying in the other room as she fought to get away from Aegon.

"Do you want to hurt more?" Aegon threatened.

Visenya shook her head tears falling.

"Good."

Aegon ripped her dress showing her corset as he kicked her legs apart getting in between them, "as I said, we, Helaena and I, share you."

VISENYA STARED AT THE MIRROR undressed as she looked at the bruises on her from what Aegon did... He did the act and then left her there... All she could think was; where was Aemond? Where was Helaena? She shouldn't blame them... No, it's her own fault in her opinion, she should have fought back harder.

She is a Targaryen; she should be stronger...

Tears fell when there was a knock at the door, Visenya quickly wrapped a black robe around her body.