XV. Maegor's Hallfast

VISENYA STOOD BEHIND HELAENA who was crying whilst she got the Queen dressed.

It was time for the funeral of Jaehaerys... 

Helaena shook her head, "I can't do this."

Visenya took her hand in hers, "hey, yes you can, you are a Targaryen. The blood of the dragon-"

"They made me choose," Helaena confesses, "I chose to have one of my children killed..." She was sobbing at this point, "and... And they killed the one I didn't choose. Now Maelor will never trust me or love me... I mean who would?"

Visenya pulled her into a tight embrace, "listen to me. You aren't at fault for that."

"I don't... I don't believe you."

Visenya frowned as Helaena went and sat down next to a sleeping heartbroken Jaehaera.

Talia walked in with a dress, "Princess, it's time to dress."

Talia got her ready:

Visenya walked over to Helaena as they bells began to ring, "Helaena?"

Helaena looked at her, "yes?"

"It's time."

"BEHOLD THE WORK..."

Visenya sat next to Helaena on the carriage behind the carriage that carried a wrapped up body of Jaehaerys. 

"OF RHAENYRA THE CRUEL."

Visenya looked at Helaena who seemed broken.

Visenya didn't believe her mother could do this... No, she believed it was her father.

But she couldn't say that, no, if she did she would look like a sympathizer. 

They brought the carriage to Dreamfyre as Visenya got out first giving Helaena her hand as the Queen took it.

They stood together, hand in hand, before Visenya whispers, "would you like me to?"

Helaena was unsure, "please..."