V. The Black and Green Wedding

VISENYA FLEW ON BLAZE THROUGH THE SKY...

It has been three years since everything that went down on Driftmark, and it was finally time for the wedding between Visenya and Aemond; thank you womanhood... She thought to herself.

That's when there was a screech as she looked over with a large smile, it was Dreamfyre with Helaena riding her, "faster, Blaze, faster!"

Blaze swooped down and Dreamfyre followed.

Once the ride was over, Blaze moved down to let Visenya down thanks to his size now that he is fully grown, she then saw Dreamfyre land.

Helaena jumped off of her dragon, "that was fun," she comments.

Visenya nods, "yes it was," she took her arm, "we should go to the gardens. They always give me peace."

Helaena glances at their arms entangled together, "still worried about the wedding?"

"How can I not be? I'm only thirteen," Visenya looked down.

Helaena nods, "I understand, I know most do not, but I do."

"I know you do," Visenya smiles.

VISENYA STOOD IN HER CHAMBERS as they showed her different fabrics...

She wanted her family to be here. 

They said they would try.

But today would be the day if they would make it and so far... No one.

That's when the door swings open as someone barges inside.

"Did I say come in?" Visenya asked thinking it was a servant girl or Helaena or even Aemond, but then she saw it was Lucerys, "Luke?"

Lucerys smiles as he runs over hugging her!

Visenya hugs him back, "I missed you so damn much!"

"So have I," Luke told her, "I said I would make it, didn't I?"

"True," she smiles, "so my dear little brother, could you help me choice a fabric for my wedding dress?"

He smiles back, "of course."

"So, are you not afraid of being here with Aemond?" Asked Visenya.

Luke shrugs, "he doesn't scare me."

Visenya gave him a look, "I know too well for that," she bumps his shoulder, "actually I need you for something since I don't have anyone else..."

Luke smiles, "what is it?"

"Can you walk me down the aisle?" Vis asked.

That's when there was a knock on the door.

"Expecting company?" Lucerys asked.

Visenya smiles, "Helaena said she'd join me," she then turned to her handmaiden, "Talia, could you let in our guest?"

Talia happened to be her handmaiden from Driftmark, House Velaryon's youngest child who once met Visenya and asked to be in her company as her handmaiden, so far it's been going well.

"Of course, Princess," Talia went to the door opening it, "Princess, it's Prince Aemond."

Both siblings froze.

"Shit."

"Shit."

Visenya was very nervous as she looked at Lucerys who looked around before he quickly hid.

"Let him in," Visenya told Talia.

Aemond entered, his lost eye covered by an eyepatch instead of a bandage for the first time, she smiles at this.